Ratchet and Clank All 4 One 2011 Fall

Thor.

Looks like there is a new Ratchet and Clank coming out next year that's going to have 4 player CO OP like Borderlands, Now this is going to be AWESOME since ratchet is a rpg and so is Borderlands, i can see this matching it in game play. Its going to be EPIC.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p34iudDeSWE

Well except for the Shier amounts of guns in Borderlands.

I remember that, i still have a copy of that one, I'm curious if the servers are still up and running.

That one was the best one.

YUP they are still up, playing multiplayer now, and funny I'm not the only one on the server.

Lol they are hardcore.

• 2 weeks later...
I guess he was reprogrammed to help ratchet. After the last one witch he was destroyed, but i have a feeling they found his parts and rebuilt him.

Or it's one of those strange situtations where they've both got to work together or they'll both get their butts handed to them kind of thing. Thor. I hope you understand that this just made my day, most definitely getting a PS3 now (i'd been on the fence for awhile between it and a 360) I love the ratchet and clank games, hell they're the only reason I got a PS2 when I was younger and I still have all 4 originals (I replayed them each all the way through and finished just last month actually haha) but I want future and definitely want All 4 One now.

Although on the downside I dislike how cartoonized the characters have become (they already were to an extent but they look much brighter, less muscular and more cartoony than before rather than the gritty, ass-kicking ratchet from Deadlocked and the defined chin of Qwark from the first 3 games, which now looks really rounded and doesn't have the distinct line)

• 2 weeks later...

Oh my, That does not look good at all.

I absolutely love Ratchet and Clank.

I have every single one of their games.

Quest for Booty was the worst though, it made me have second thoughts about insomniac

Although Crack in time was fun, it just wasn't as WOW as 2: Locked and Loaded and tools of destruction.

It was very predictable in that one.

So looking at this and where you can actually play as Qwark and Nefarious is not making me want to buy this...

They should bring Angela back into this instead of Nefarious. Then it would make a little more sense with GOOD GUYS helping eachother.

Not GOOD GUYS, a coward and a naughty nasty guy.

Obviously I'm going to buy this because I can't NOT buy it but if it is as bad as it looks, I won't bother with anymore (If they make anymore)

Playing with others can always lead to problems, like those who just sit there and do nothing, those who glitch and encourage others to glitch.

It will kill Ratchet and Clank for sure.

And ... Will it even BE Ratchet and Clank anymore?

I suspect it will be: Ratchet and Clank and Qwark and Nefarious: 4some.

Not good.

Lets hope this isn't a let down too.