Dear god...

CommanderCrazy

i guess your just "Commander" for now. can't earn the other part till your back on your feet. get will soon!

It sounds like a chest infection.

They are ghastly bloody uncomfortable, you'll get nausea, dizzyness, extreme dificulty with physical exertion, vomitng, dificulty breathing, shivering, cold-and-hot spells, and several other gruesomely uncomfortable symtoms, and eventualy recover, but you can really help speed that with antibiotics.

I got something very like this when I was ten, I was sick as a dog and passed out on the couch for a week, until my parents brought me to the doctor. She knew exactly what to do-antibiotics, big ones, and I was back quaterbacking for the flagfootball team within a week.

I'm back.

I have a severe case of the standard flu, coupled with a mild case of bronchitis.

In short, drugs and a couple weeks off my feet.

That's good news, well not your condition, but at least it isn't deadily.

Rest your self Commander Crazy best thing you can do take it easy sleep a lot and keep yourself warm.(Against the bronchitis, my personal favorite fennel honey, keeps the scratching in the throat to a minimum and the coughing.)

Insane as it might sound.. for a sore aching scratchy cough raw throat... beef consomme /stock seems to work wonders... no luck with chicken.... but fresh home made chicken soup IS full of helpful enzymes they do wonders too.... canned chicken soup... don't bother..... and yes.. FRESH not frozen Orange juice.... best is to make your own or buy Tropicana. It's pricey stuff... but it has NO added preservatives,no added sugar,no added water. and it's cold pasturized . Heat pasturization destroys natural enzymes,vitamins and minerals That's why Tropicana works. no heat...

for a burned out low energy state... fresh sliced pineapple ...save and drink the juice from it as well...they have a LOT of natural sugars.. simple sugars.. not complex sugars such as refined.... simple sugars break down slower. metabolize slower and break down almost completely. Complex sugars metabolize fast giving you a "Sugar Rush" but it breaks down too fast and leaves natural biotoxins... these cause your "Sugar low" or burnout.. so fresh fruit high in natural/simple sugars helps a lot for flu symptoms where you just have no energy left at all..

Day 2.

I have been awake since 4 in the morning and every few minutes I have random, violent shivers. (Its very hard to write this...)

My sister is going to take me to the docs in the afternoon.

OMG, I'm actually had this last year. The shivers and all of that, I couldn't even move but I'm glad that you saw a doctor and you are on your way to recovery. Get well soon