ℹ️ Intermittent Download History issues ×

simple mod help needed

ShylaEighteen

So i'm trying to get a simple mod which i did last time i played this game (well over 2-3 years ago). So i need a few questions answered.

1. Whats the program that i use to edit weapon stats. Not wireframes, or auras or anything, just the damage they do.

2. How do i place that item in a crate or chest or something in a specific area? I'm planning on downloading one of the frostmourne mods, and just tweaking the stats a bit. I don't want to be overpowered, but would like to kill stuff faster then 10 minutes each, least on later levels.

I'm thinking of putting it in one of the market district shops so i can find it fairly soon in the game.

any help is appreciated

Your question is so broad that it is difficult to answer. It is sort of like asking, "How can I cook dinner?" It might be good for you to broaden your knowledge base and jump in and start modding. Then when you get totally stuck at a point, you can ask a highly specific question on how to get unstuck.

Below is a link to a tutorial. There are many other tutorials also available at that site and documentation on many modding subjects.

A Beginner's Guide, Lesson 1

If you put your custom weapons in a shop in the Market District, you will need to change the ownership of the chest to "Player." Otherwise you will be stealing when you go get your weapons and they will call the guards.