Pony Tails.

Onasaki

For the passed year, year and half to two years. I've played Fallout, beaten every DLC save for Anchorage. And have begun to mod the hell out of the game to enhace my post apocolyptic experience.

From Megaton to Underworld, from The Pitt to Point Lookout. I've played through almost everything, however, the ONE mod I'm SHOCKED that I haven't seen yet, is one that adds a pony-tail style to the Fallout World. I don't care if it's not lore-friendly, it's hair. Of all my time floating around the nexus, I've looked, and I've looked. And not a single one of these Atom forsaken hair mods adds a pony-tail for male characters. It's maddening! So all I ask, is either A. Tell me how to do it myself, or B. Make one for me please.

I'm sure there's a number of people who would like to have a pony-tail too. Male. Female. Ghoul. And Super Mutant alike. Infact, I've actually -seen- one, but it was in a screenshot for a whole 'nother mod! I don't remember which mod now, but it was there. SO please, HELP ME. I'm going crazy. I shouldn't have to go crazy over something so tedious, the Wasteland itself is enough to make someone go crazy.

From Megaton to Underworld, from The Pitt to Point Lookout. I've played through almost everything, however, the ONE mod I'm SHOCKED that I haven't seen yet, is one that adds a pony-tail style to the Fallout World. I don't care if it's not lore-friendly, it's hair. Of all my time floating around the nexus, I've looked, and I've looked. And not a single one of these Atom forsaken hair mods adds a pony-tail for male characters.

There ARE pony tail hair styles for Males.

If you actually took the time to check these in-game, then you'd see them available.

There's no need to hostile here. As I -have- looked. But thank you for the links. Then again, I'm looking for a normal pony-tail, not some anime style Mitsarrugi samurai ponytail. Like a genuine pony-tail.

Personally, I think it's less that they're anime style than it is that it looks so thin. Combine that with the fact that the engine can't have gently flowing fabrics and hair and all that it just comes off as looking like your hair is made of wires. At least when it's all thick looking it's not as awkward that it doesn't move at all, so it looks closer to normal.