Sleeker Shrouded Armor

kieranfoy

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, so it looks like Alonso is a wee bit tto busy to do this, what with his three or four biiigggg and awesome (srsly, check them out) projects on the boil, so I'll open this idea back up to the modding community in general, with a promise of kudos, cookies, and a big wet sloppy kiss.

Okay, I'll take this one on. The buckles are mostly just in the textures anyway. I just tried it with the vanilla male one. Can you post the female and male meshes here as an attachment or something, so I don't have to spend 40 minutes downloading a bunch of extraneous data?

Afraid those belts in the middle ain't coming off, at least not with my modelling skill. I can retexture them to match the rest of the armor, though, so it'll just look like the person is wearing the belt under the armor. Still would look funny.

Meantime, aside from the built in belts at the waist, I can take off everything else: The studs, the rings, the buckes, the chest loops, etc.

Wanna keep the dagger sheathe on the ankle?

Oh, thank you!

Don't worry about the belt, it's fine. I actually like it!

And, no, if you could remove the dagger sheathe I'd appreciate it.

One question: is it possible to make the female mesh use the male Shrouded Armor texture? BEcause Bethesda really muched up making the female version purple.

That's pretty easy to change. You want it black? (easier to change the female texture than change the UV mapping for the male to fit the female, they have totally different areas of the textures)