Big File Mods Not Working

UbbaNoob

If they "stuffed up during the download" the archives would be corrupt, and would not open. Could you be more precise?

If they "stuffed up during the download" the archives would be corrupt, and would not open. Could you be more precise?

Ok, Well lets take better cities as an example, when i load the mod and go into the game the game there are those yellow warning squares allover the cities. I am using Oblivion Mod Manager to install it too.

Ok, Well lets take better cities as an example, when i load the mod and go into the game the game there are those yellow warning squares allover the cities. I am using Oblivion Mod Manager to install it too.

Better Cities needs specific load orders for it's esps, therefore you should use BOSS and Wrye Bash (for a Bashed Patch) .

BOSS sorts your loading order via a regularly updated masterlist. What do you mean by Wrye Bash doesn't work?

(RTFM)

I think there might be a size limit to Omods as this only happens with 300 MB+ (just a random mark) . However, when I install manually they all go away... I am thinking the problem is your bashed patch (Wrye Bash) . It's really not hard to use at all, and I think it's better to learn from experience as the readme is long and covers functions most will never use. I just became more confused after I got done with it.

Ok I used BOSS to reorder it and Wrye Bass said it was all good this helped a bit but there is still yellow cubes everywhere. Anything else I an try??

The "yellow cubes" are denoting missing meshes/textures. It is possible that the game cannot find them, even though they're there. Do you have ArchiveInvalidationInvalidated installed? If not, I suggest you install it and rebuild your bashed patch.

If that doesn't work, would you post a list of your mods via Wrye Bash -- right click on the 'File' tab and select 'List Mods...' Copy and paste the entire mod list box, including the [ spoiler ][ code ] bits, which tucks the list into a spoiler box.