Wanted: Girlfriend

Sinophile

There don't seem to be any dating sites geared towards RPG fans, so I am making a post here instead. I have spent the last few years working on my career as a land baron in Second Life , and my social life has been neglected because of it. My qualifications for a girlfriend are rather lax,and I am wary of trolls, so I am therefore requiring a payment of $20 to my paypal account before giving away my contact information.

I am looking for a girl who is:

-Between the ages of 18 and 21.

-Spends at least twenty hours a week playing Bioware or Bethesda games. I will also count modding as playing the game.

-less than 120 pounds(about 50-60 kilograms).

- at least 5'7" tall(170cm).

-C cup size or larger

O.o

;D

Sorry i found this really funny. a good idea though, but i don't think you should have their weight or bra size as a requiment.

I hope this is a joke. Any one who is foolish enough to send $20 on that is either extremely desperate - or does not meet the listed specifications - in more ways than one.

You do not get girlfriends by posting a list of specifications - especially since you don't give any of your own. I would expect there to be a lot of trolls and a few jokers who try to string you along just for the laughs out of this, and NO legitimate offers.

Try actually doing things with real people, join a club - not an online club, but one where you will actually meet real people, and not internet avatars.

In any case, this is a gaming site and not a lonely harts site. I'm closing this before it gets out of hand.

Bben46, Moderator