why is there a bounty on me?

CobraSA

That doesn't do anything, it's just to let you know what your highest bounty is (or was). If your really OCD about it I suppose you can try to find a save without the bounty (only if you use multiple saves of course).

I know it doesn't do anything but it BUGS ME A LOT, believe it or not

I want to end the game with highest bounty = 0

@Elsarian I don't think that mod can change highest bounty value

@HellsMaster I don't want to loose my +1000 stolen goods

Well I took a look at the console commands at the unofficial elder scrolls page and nothing seems to affect this value. I assume you've checked to see if you have another save without the bounty? If that isn't the case I don't know what to tell you, it doesn't look like there's anything that can outright change it. http://uesp.net/wiki/Oblivion:Console There's the page if you feel like trying some of them to see if you can change that value.

I just tested SetPlayerCrimeGold and the game says that function is unknown.

I also tried "SetCrimeGold 0" , didn't work either.

Also I repeat myself but what is the command to change the max bounty you ever got?

Use

"player.setcrimegold 0"

instead.

Thanks LadyMilla and sorry about that Axxaw, I always forget that darned dot between player and the command. :pinch:

As far as changing highest bounty, in all my research on the game, I've never encountered a command that would do that. This might be something that has to be, or can be done in the CS, but I haven't a clue as to how you'd go about it. I do hope you find what you're looking for. Sometimes it is little things that just irk a person to lunacy. :wacko:

Again, good luck with it!

I don't know how the CS could change that value, if anyone has a clue please let me know.

After 5 years of playing this game I can't believe no one ever come with a method / utility to change that value.

Is there a bigger forum about Oblivion than this one where I could ask, or is it already the biggest oblivion forum?

player.setcrimegold 0

it works for the change you need to leave the city you are in wait some time ( cant remember how much) and go back to the city and voila

guess you didn't read thro the thread

the problem is now: how to change the max bounty value!!!!