What weapons would you like in the game!?

fi5h1fishy

Hello everyone,

Tomorrow i am going to have a shot at making a weapon mod for the first time, and i was wondering what kind of design you guys are looking for.

I know the basics of importing meshes and textures into skyrim and all of that, but I was wondering if you guys had any specific weapon designs in mind.

If you do, then please leave a description of the weapon that you would like me to produce, or even give me an image and i will try my best to produce what you desire. I will only be selecting a single design due to this being my first weapon mod, but if multiple replies are given asking for various different types of weapon then in the future i will be more than happy to give a shot at making theses also.

Thank you, and wish me luck in producing my first weapon mod! ;)

I would love to see a weapon that has a black and red color scheme and in unique in its mesh.

Similar to the Daedric theme i guess? Picturing some sort of badass dagger with the color scheme of red and black really looks good, I will take this into consideration when beginning my weapon mod tomorrow!

Some nice daggers would be nice. We have plenty of bows and swords on nexus.

Yes i agree, too many bows and standard swords. I'm currently going to be producing something along the lines of a dagger, so you should like it when it has been complete! ;)

I would love to have a dagger that's not shiny (but looks cool) for a stealth character.

But i like shiny daggers! :c

Haha, i joke, i joke. I'm not sure of the material i am going to be making the dagger out of, so it may be shiny, or it may not be, you will have to wait and see! ;)

I guess all daggers can be used by a stealth character, but i will try to design the dagger so that it will be thief looking, and could be classed as something that a thief within skyrim (such as a member of the thieves guild) could be seen using.

Really liking the ideas so far, and when it comes to me actually beginning the mod tomorrow I will try and take all of these ideas and implement them into the weapon. Obviously its not possible to implement all of these features into a single weapon, but i will try my best to make you guys happy! ;)

Heading off for the night now, keep these ideas coming!

How about some argonian and kahjit themed daggers? I have no idea what they would look like though, but would definitely be unique on nexus.

Thats a great idea!

Within some of the popular weapon packs on the Nexus, there is a large variety of Khajiit/Argonian themed weapons but perhaps I could make a bow of some sort? Of course a bow is probably the hardest of weapons to design other than a crossbow, but it would be worth the try! ;)