Realistic Prisons

Deleted1662706User

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dont forget Bubba, I have a Bubba in my morrowind mod (rather small ogrim, tells the player to bend over and "give me a shot at that tight *** ) , and when I finish my "improvements" its gonna be so funny, but anything involving a prison needs a Bubba!!!

If Frostcraig is using a hidden quest script for this then he could have a variable that changes when you do certain things, (go up down, etc.) and based upon the number dialogue changes and through that guards might lead you to another cell (worse or better) than before or change what your meal is, like if your a well behaved prisoner you get more food, or boar meat as apposed to beef, or mutton, and a better diet overall. Hmmm, this makes me think, you could also implement another variable for helping in excaping and part of it could be improved by being as well fed as possible (ya eat better ya function better after all) maybe an optioal plugin with hunger scripts while you are in prison? Just more thoughts haha. There's my two cents.

well zephyr I do have a quest script. I'll have to recommend one of the many hunger mods I've seen O.o The food sounds like a good idea. I have a quest script set up for escaping and cell bumps already. I'll add a food variable. The better funtioning by food I'll do by adding a script to all the foods that is

Begin OnEquip

if (QUEST.FoodConsumtion > 0)

set QUEST.FoodComsuption to 1

endif

end

Begin OnEquip

You get the point. The maximum it will go is 5. Then every 4 hours you'll have a point go down if you don't eat or drink. I'll make another variable for drinks.