⚠ Known Issue: Media on User Profiles ×

Realistic Prisons

Deleted1662706User

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Please excuse me butting in, but this is an amazing thing that you guys are making. My assassin has only been to jail once, but this mod will make it more worth while... i always thought how the jails could be better...

and if your taking suggestions maybe you could bribe the guards to look the other way, while you say... start a fight

and if your taking suggestions maybe you could bribe the guards to look the other way, while you say... start a fight

Ah yes.

"Hey, guards! I'll give you 5 septims to go to your quatrers for a while."

*takes gold*

"Move along."

*Walks over to Bubba"

"I'm going to kick your @$$ so hard you won't be saying bend over anymore!"

*kills Bubba*

*guard comes back*

*guard throughs body out to sea*

"Move along."

Heheheheh.... time to use that idea...

haha exactly what i was thinking off (the killing bubba part) some good things would be a corrupt guard selling skooma and beer.

something else to, bubba as your cell mate... imagine the hilarity

haha exactly what i was thinking off (the killing bubba part) some good things would be a corrupt guard selling skooma and beer.

something else to, bubba as your cell mate... imagine the hilarity

Excellent idea... heheheheh....

At some point the player should be able to conspire to create a large scale prison riot. This could be used just for fun or as a method of escape.

That I'm already doing the scripting on.

or one of yehr friends sneaks in during night and frees you while he ahs your stuff 50% chance that he fails

That would take a lot of scripting to do. The 50% failure and having your stuff. At most I could get him to unlock your door and help you get your stuff and fight your way out.

Might be stupid, but, multiple means of escape. say you get caught trying to leave while you sneak out, well next plan since they know you were trying to sneak out is the riot, and so on.

Also, if you do "Escape" and not get released how will that work? do you become attack on sight inside towns?

hmm prison life is not the life for me , ever hear of the chameleon or invisibility spell and RUNNING AWAY!!! or mostly just figure out your targets pattern (which takes a little patience) then off him/her/it then run away., tho i have to admit i have found even more fun is to do dark brotherhood quests kill the person needed then after i get credit for killing the perosn i ressurect them so i can use them for a different quest rofl, or when feeling particularly evil mood i kill them ressurect them then do it over and over again multiple times, just for fun.