Realistic Prisons

Deleted1662706User

There is going to be a high tower right?

At the top should be an open window allowing the player to do a highjump into the waters below, that would be a really cool method of escape.

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hmm prison life is not the life for me , ever hear of the chameleon or invisibility spell and RUNNING AWAY!!! or mostly just figure out your targets pattern (which takes a little patience) then off him/her/it then run away., tho i have to admit i have found even more fun is to do dark brotherhood quests kill the person needed then after i get credit for killing the perosn i ressurect them so i can use them for a different quest rofl, or when feeling particularly evil mood i kill them ressurect them then do it over and over again multiple times, just for fun.

ROFL. "it" xD Made me laugh. And I do the same thing, resurrecting them and then killing them off again lol. And jumping from the tower is a good idea. I don't know how I'll do it. I'll probably just make an activator window where you can see out and then when you activate you "jump" and can fall onto land, the lake, or the sea. The sea is farthest and hardest to get to obviously. Lake is your best bet, since its deep enough. Watch for guards though. Land... not your best choice without cheating (tgm xD) I'm making a model in blender right now, so no video. Sorry! I will later though, no problem.

I know this idea is a stretch and sort of diluting the core idea of the mod, but how about if the player snoops around the prison enough they can find an underground room where particularly rowdy or vicious prisoners are taken to be sold to various factions (such as necromancers or rouge mages) for experimentation or slave-labour.

The little quest could be initiated by asking around about "prison disappearances " or witnessing the removal of a friend.

Ok, before anyone dilutes this idea further, lets build upon the core. Although I love Xans idea :whistling:

Main Quest

You are sent to the most dangerous prison in Tamriel for crimes against the Legion, Suicide Bay. They throw you in the deepest parts of the Prison, the Magma Quarters. Inside your cell, there is a pit of magma in the center. At the bottom is a key to a certain door. If you get it, you have a number of paths ahead of you:

1. Escape (it will unlock your cell door)

2. Rally with your fellow prisioners (the cell is rather large)

3. Do nothing.

4. Talk to the cell guard and bribe him.

You can do any of those things. Your key will unlock anything in the Prison, but once you use it it disapears, similar to Baurus's in the beginning. If you can escape from the Magma Quarters, the next step up is the Detention Cells. There are a lot of guards in here. You must either:

1. Get caught

2. Sneak past them

3. Pickpocket the captain for a key

Any of those can be done. If you are caught, you are thrown into one of the cells. If you pickpocketed the key before you got caught, you can escape. Otherwise, the is a key hidden in your cell. Once you are out, you can sneak past the guards. Nearly all of them sleep at night, so it's reduced down to one to five guards, depending on the time of day. At the morning, theres around ten to fourteen. I'd choose night, just saying. Once you get past them, the next level up is the Blade Quarters. You can guess what kind of guards are here. Blades. They detect you easier than the previous guards. They guard the center of the underground. You can:

1. Sneak past them

2. Pickpocket one for a key (the Blade Commander)

3. Get caught

If you get the key, you can get caught and into a cell. They never know that your supposed to be in the Magma quarters huh? You can find either a shortsword or mace in your cell, depending on your better skill. There is also a note, saying that it leaves whoever gets thrown into this cell may have my weapon. The next level up has a Guard uniform, which will allow you to sneak past them in disguise. Also, if you have a weapon from pickpocketing a guard, you can sneak attack them. If you have Deadly Reflex (awesome mod), you can slit their throats or jump them. Whatever works right? Along with the weapon, hidden in another spot is a key in your cell. Once you escape, you can advance to the fourth level, Suicidal Dungeon. You'll see why soon enough, I assure you. You can do any of the things listed above (the 1, 2, and 3.). There is a suit of Prison armor in your cell, but it only lasts for the dungeons. The ones above the prison and dungeon areas have different uniforms. There is a key hidden in your cell too. Once you escape, you can advance to the No Mercy Prison. The prisoners here are well guarded. If you have the guard uniform it will be a piece of cake going through here. If not, you can do anything listed above. If you get caught, there is nothing in your cell. No key. You have to pickpocket the guard when he's sleeping, unlock the door, and either kill him and sneak away, or just sneak away. Once you escape, you are on Prison Keep: Main Level.

Now that your here, you can climb the stairs and sneak into the Lord's Passage, with no guards. There is a few guards on the main floor. Once you go past the Passage, you can either go assassinate the "Lord" or climb the towers and jump. If you assassinate the Lord you'll probably still have to go to the tower. If he's dead, guards swarm to the area, like an alarm. (I can't sound the alarm, so I use AI packages) Of course, you could always have just walked out the front door, but... thats no fun, now, is it? Once you climb the tower, there is a window. Activate it, and you will be jumping out of the tower. Try to land into the lake below or the sea! If you don't, you'll die. Unless your cheating with God mode... Now that you've escaped, take the ship out to Cyrodiil.

The Suicide Bay quest is over. Your reward is a fun escape. Of course, that doesn't satisfy most, so the Captain gives you his sword, the Cleaver of Justice. (If you haven't noticed, I'm writing this down as I go so I can look at it later, because I'll forget...) He'll take you back whenever you want to. Suicide Bay is open 24/7.

Misc. Quests

Magma Quarters

Bubba

There is a gay Orc in my cell. I'd best watch my back so he doesn't jump on me...

Notes: There is only one little entry, just for fun. He's only there for cosmetics, you could say.

Jumping Magma

Entry 1

If we can swim to the bottom of the magma, we can grab the shiny object Eraton saw the other day.

Entry 2

I grabbed the key, but when I was down there Fire Mudcrabs appeared out of nowhere! I'd better get out before they get me!

Entry 3

The mudcrabs have been defeated. Even though they came from magma, their shells weren't as hard as I'd thought. Now that I have the key, I can open the cell door and let myself and the other prisoners out.

Notes: Eraton is a khajiiti. The mudcrabs are retextured to be white like deep sea vent crabs.

The Other Side

Entry 1

In a cell across from ours, the man Scar claims he saw a ghost. It won't matter if we tried to kill it, we don't have silver or daedric weapons, nor enchanted ones. A wave of fear has crashed over some of the prisoners.

Entry 2

I went outside of our cell with the key we found previously, and looked into the other cell. There was a ghost!

Entry 3

I killed the ghost with my spells. It won't harm or cause fear to us any longer.

Notes: The only way you can kill it is with spells, since you don't have a weapon.

Thats all for now!

-LF

sweet! could you put in an prisoner/ follwoer Swift Tail or g'ragh(blackmarsh name) in one of the cells he will say first:finally freedom thank you my friend get the others out before the impys get here (a little request doesnt need to but just adding a follwoer who stays with you thorough the whole suicidal isle and beyond 2 is stronger then one eh) swift tail is stealth based has a high blade marksman sneak security and alchemy so he can steal the guards equipment while they sleep of assassinate them and he can pick locks (his invy:twohundredthousand lockpicks an iron dagger with an red hilt (only for swift tail) and 2 gold) hope this idea suits you and swift tails appearance:pointy light face with a dark skin very long dorsal ridge ah i will put a screeny of him soon