What are you...

brokenergy

http://greywardens.com/wp-content/uploads/downloads/thedasmap_wallpaper_1600x1200.jpg

-here you have whole map of Dragon Age world, here you can find the place where the DA2 will be played if I am not wrong :biggrin:

Or you could ya know jump to the Wiki Page

We know for a fact that the free marches will be in the next game. There is a slight chance that Ferelden will make an appearance at some point (The info only says that Hawke was in Lothering at some point during the blight and escaped north to the Free Marches. The game itself takes place a few years after the blight has ended). This means that they could start the game their as the introduction or toss you into arriving at the Free Marches. We'll only really find out this once the game comes out I think.

The game starts at Lothering before it was burned to the ground and continues for ten years. So you will be able to meet some of the people from Origins, Awakening and other DLC's.

I am probably going to go with my usual name which is Callum. I hope we can customize the character to some extent and not get stuck with the default appearance at least.

Man this console market is making my rpgs go down hill... I think that's the only reason they are going this route for the game.

Darn I really hope we get to actually see and explore some more of Thedas, Ferelden is getting too boring...

What parts of Thedas are you most interested in seeing, or knowing more about? Personally, I wish I could play a wild jungle dude from the Donarks. And I want to see the Anderfels, and Kal-Sharok, and Rivain, and Antiva, and Orlais, and Nevarra, and Tevinter, and Par Vollen... :thumbsup:

It's set in the Free Marshes, near Kirkwall. Hence why you are called the "Champion of Kirkwall" but it doesn't mean that you are not going to explore other places

To be fair brokenery. In DA you were at one point called a Champion of Redcliff. Really I take it as meaning like you get the keys to the city. It's most definitely taking place in the Free Marshes. I believe that it will allow you to travel all around the Free Marshes just like in the original Dragon Age you could. Instead of sticking just around Kirkwall like in Awakening you could only travel within Amaranthine.

I am a bit interested in Kirkwall though. It's supposed to be ontop of a black rocked cliff with carvings of guardians on the cliff face. It's almost like an opposite of Dover's white cliffs if ya think about it. I'm predicting an early cinematic of Hawke and siblings aboard a ship from Ferelden with the beautiful black cliff and city (The city uses the same material for it's construction) Cropping over the horizon and growing bigger as you come to pull into port. That would nearly be as breathtaking as say immigrating to america and seeing the statue of liberty in all her splendor. Although I wouldn't know because I was born here lol.