I am obviously the only person ever who can't get the cs...

Deleted472477User

To work with Steam. I've done countless Goggle searches in a million (so it feels) ways, and nothing comes up. the CS (which I downloaded from here in the mod section, since I can't find it on Steam) ust herr derps and tells me I don't have Oblivion installed. Which I do. What is it looking for, annd what do I need to do to install the CS properly so it and the Steam version of Oblivion recognize each other?

What version of the CS do you have? From what I have heard, only CS version 1.2 works with a steam install. Should still be available from Beth's site.

If this is the one you have already, maybe it needs to be directed to your install path? Or try running the installer from within the Oblivion folder as administrator.

Hope this helps.

What version of the CS do you have? From what I have heard, only CS version 1.2 works with a steam install. Should still be available from Beth's site.

If this is the one you have already, maybe it needs to be directed to your install path? Or try running the installer from within the Oblivion folder as administrator.

Hope this helps.

Already did both, I'm afraid, and with that version. Thanks anyway. Looks like I'll just have to get the disk version when I have money again, possibly.