Needing some recommendations for armor

ub3rman123

Not sure if I can toggle collision on just one NPC. Probably not, it likely works the same way as the other toggles, like TAI.

I've got 3/4 sets of apparel now, for the witch, the Ayleids, and the soldier. I just need a suggestion for some (Possibly tattered?) nobleman's clothing.

Well, in game, if you click on one person, you can target just their collision. I do it all the time on this one guy that gets stuck in the Talos Plaza garden... And doesn't the console work similarly to the CS? At least in some regards.

Nobleman's? Hmm... I'm just looking through my mods folder. Does it have to be clothing, no fancy armor? Could check out Trollf's Collectors Guild, adds tons of content. Don't remember if there's anything regal though. Um... Slof's Robe Trader? Tegeal's Robe Pack? Maybe something similar to this or this, though they both add an SI dependency. And Hemingwey's Capes always add a nice touch. Afraid that's all I can recommend, I play mostly female characters, so my mods are almost all for those, or are armor, rather than clothes. Hope something here can help!

Oh, or you could maybe retex the Emperor's Robe?

Well, I try to keep it to about a level I can handle, so unless I can figure out how to just animate a statue and base it off that Thieves Guild quest to shoot the statue, I don't think so. Funny how all the most epic styles of boss require the most work.

I'm about to jump in and start on this now, and just make the base creatures now, then the scripting. Anyone know of a way to add a package to a creature with conditions for if it's in combat and if the player is a certain distance away, they'll stop fallout behavior then find the nearest unoccupied possessable object? The last part I can't figure out. If there's multiple item types, I don't know how to run a find package on them. Does the dummycell method work for this?

Also, I need some suggestions on what to actually name the NPCs. So ideas are welcome!

For monsters, you could ask permission from LHammonds and Jerros to use their werewolves from the Lost Paladins of the Divine which look amazing, they'd be really scary as shadow monsters.

Actually, just going off that idea... What if you couldn't start it 'til after the main quest? And then perhaps you fought shades of significant people. Shadow Uriel, Shadow Jauffre, Shadow Baurus, etc. And perhaps with each of the other major guild chains you complete, it unlocks some other ward or wing of the dungeon. It'd be a lot of work, but I think it could be really cool.