does it exist?

SolarFire

no i dont think it exists why would you want a mod like that if you kill someone and he appears just say yes to everything and after hes done talking to you you dont have to kill rufio i think thats his name anyway just dont finish it and just do other quests instead and the mod your asking for itll cause conflicts so

okay, i destroyed the brotherhood. no more worries. now there is just 2 more things i need.

1. Is there a mod that makes the oblivion crisis far more extreme? like dremora hords storming citys, citys destroyed, citys filled with refugees and survivors escsping the daedra? i could use a mod like that. if its not made, perhaps it could be...

2. I need to know how to post an image on the site. could i get a step by step prosess of what i have to do and what i need?

Well, to post an image on the site, go to the main page (www.tesnexus.com)

Along the right side there are two columns the leftmost column has a 'Image Share' header, underneath that is an 'Add Images' button.

Click the button, login, and you should be good from there.

Also, I read you're other thread. BMP files tend to be too big. I'd convert the image to a .PNG file or .JPEG, but converting to JPEG tends to pixelate the image quite a bit.

i already downloaded the invasion mod. no daedra are anywhere. ill look at that soon...

but i dont know where to find the bmp files to convert them into .jpeg files. i looked in the oblivion folder lots of times. no pictures. where are they?

If you took the screenshot in-game with the 'Print Screen' button then it should appear in your 'Bethesda Softworks\Oblivion\' folder.

Are you sure you have screenshots enabled? If you don't change a setting in your Oblivion .ini file you won't be able to take screenies.