SolarFire's Idea Thread

SolarFire

ideas are bouncing off the walls!

Jango Fett

plain and simple. you know what this is.

http://www.courtneyriep.com/images/3/jango.jpg

Bounty Hunter faction

This mod puts a Bounty Hunter faction into Oblivion. Go to the end of Vilverin and you will see a door. There is the Bounty Hunter office. There you can join and go on jobs to assassinate people (non special charicters.)that are created excpecially made for the mission. Part of the way into the questline, you will get a special mission to kill an ambassador from Morrowind. In the Bounty Hunter Office, You get the reward and you go to sleep. the Dark Brotherhood will come to you. you are given a new set of text to say to lachance, and he will respond in a new way. (no voice, but text.) After you say all of the new sentances the mod places for you, Lachance attacks you. kill him and the quest prompt comes up for a Knife in the dark. It says that you have severed your connection with the dark brotherhood forever.... that doesnt in any way mean you donth ave access to the memebers. after the Knife in the Dark quest prompt comes up and says your link has been forever severed, another quest comes up and tells you to report this to the office leader. he will give you the key to the Abandoned house's well (a key Ocheeva or vampire whats-his-face gives you) to go and infiltrate the brotherhood and eliminate them all.

if the guards try to arrest you, you can say two different sayings. one will make the guards try to kill you (the game says 'resist arrest', but you say 'Get out of the way, fool.'), and the other will say *show guard your ID*, which will remove your bounty.

Jetpack

this mod puts a jetpack that looks like Jango Fett's into the game. It will allow you to no clip with collision. namely, you can fly anywhere like in 'tcl' mode, but you cant go through walls or the ground. the jetpack has 2 types. the first will just be for show. the other one will allow you to fly around with fire coming out of it! best if you hotkey them.

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

okay.... heres something that could take a bit.

Modern Clothes

This mod will add clothes into Oblivion that are modern. things that will need to be created:

-shirts (t-shirts, sleeves, and hoodies)

-Cargo Shorts

-Jeans

-shoes (dockers or tennis. both with socks showing)

sound good?

another idea. i think im going to set a a limit for the mods i come up with...

Persocom Katharine

this is an idea for a new cm partner in a series of partners. this girl is just like belle, but with long brown hair. and her eyes are purple. the ear things? as much as i dont like them, they have to be there. so, make them sky blue.

oh yeah, she will be almost emotionless. she will regard you with no emotions whatsoever. you cant change her disposition with the speechcraft mini-game. the only way to raise her disp. is to hang out with her and spend time with her. eventually, she will open up to you. but she will always have that lifeless look in her eyes. but her lips will show you however much she likes you.

shirts: UGLY!!! im looking for shirts like from.... aeropostale. ordinary, casual clothes you'd see on a surfer guy.

Personally I think their good for their purpose. Not something I'd personally use (I'm a very vanilla person), but from a modders perspective "doesn't fit my taste" hurts a lot less than "UGLY!!!". I'm not saying you shouldn't express your opinions, just saying that being a little nice doesn't hurt. Whenever I see an absolutely horrendous mod out there that just sucks on all accounts I always try to give encouraging words. If those words need saying that the mod is trash, always get the point across without potentially offending someone.

But that's aside the point.

(I didn't read the whole first post because I'm trying to beat my internet before it crashes again)

Jetpack - I'm not too sure how well this can be done in Oblivion. I mean, it's possible, just it would take a very very long time to make anything look the slightest bit okay.

My suggestion would be to make it so when the jetpack is used, you move a marker above the character around 50 feet or so, and moveto the character there. Maybe even use the fallspeed functions to reduce the speed at which you do fall, or make it read to see if your fallspeed is getting to high to... idk do something to soften the blow.

Bounty hunter faction... I like it.. Kind of a vigilante renegade Imperial Legion... I'll check in on this from time to time.

Be well, sleep well, fight well, live long.

~Ranokoa