What are you looking for in the next Elder Scrolls?

dwellufool

I would give a long LONG list of stuff, but I haven't got time...

-I would like to see in the way of a storyline, perhaps another Akaviri invasion, or you start in Akavir, something like that.

-More guilds

-Perhaps primative Dwemer blunderbusses, you know some really slow to fire put powerful shotgun for the heavy classes.

-More inventive quests, so less dungeons and more above ground interesting or entertaining stuff.

-A better levelled enemies/loot system i.e. some dungeons are more levelled than others, some not at all.

-A small multiplayer aspect POSSIBLY, such as an arena thing or just a get-together assault on some bandit nest; this would be good as long as most of the development money/effort/time goes into the single-player part. After all, thats what makes TES TES.

If their work on Fallout 3 is any indication, hopefully Bethesda has changed their ways a bit. They'll likely use some of the new things in FO3, like dismemberment, multiple paths for quests, and possibly children.

I'd like to see more unique weapons, rather than just a few groups of weapons that share colors.

If multiplayer were included, I'd go for something like Last Stand in DoWII. No mods, just a set of equipment, your wits, and xp. And a whole lot of bandits. Or whatever other monsters they can dig up.

A better combat system, don't get me wrong it is fine the way it is but its kinda dull, ever play Dark Messiah? its not the best game in the world but it has an EXCELLENT combat system IMO id like to see you wounds, dynamic fighting thats more skillful, some gruesomeness i wanna finish my foe by sticking a sword through his gut and kicking him off my blade , i wanna bash him with my shield and stab him and or slash him, i want to block and parry and i want the enemy to do it right back, i want to physically see damage done to weapons/Armour, i want stabbing/slashing to matter like stabs being more effective on chain mail, i want to stealth kill people in a better way than just doing like triple damage when i slash him i want to slice some throats or stab their necks/spines (maybe have it made that if they are a much higher level or are significantly stronger there is a chance they will notice at the last second and block it forcing u to fight them fairly), having open deaths mean something like people are actually concerned when they see a dead comrade and they don't know what happened, also i'd like better Ai (like guards not knowing magically that you committed a crime, guilds not kicking u out simply because you broke a rule but NO ONE saw you do it), and crimes not counting if all people who saw it couldn't report it or if a guard saw you do it and was alone and you kill him no crime has been committed to the knowledge of everyone else and i know those last few have been addressed in mods but you said in the game id like to see it implemented into the official game simply because to me modding should be more about content and not having to add fixes for things that shouldn't have been an issue to begin with