The Siege of... (Something like Malta)

Guest deleted2159825

• Replies 224
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Alright I'm back (went to see a movie), and the robes look terrific. I'm going to implement them ASAP.

And by the way, what's the most efficient (and least conflicting) method for including the textures and meshes in the mod? Should I just combine the .esp's or start a "Malat" folder in the texture and meshes folders?

I don't want to screw anything up, especially since yall are putting in all this work.

I say you make a 'Malat' folder, and then we change the texture paths.

Today has just been the worst day

Both of my mouses broke and without them I cant model I have my laptop pad thing but its incredibly hard to use it well at least for me

Gonna have to wait a wile till I go out and buy a new one

It really has been your worst day huh :(

Yes and know I just realized I lost one of the mods I had worked hard on

Really has been your worst day :confused:

Well the sword has a cool new texture thanks to Modman who you should definetly thank and kudos for his hard work ! Still have to add the symbols and stuff to it Heres a WIP screen.

Screenie didn't appear lol.

Guest deleted2159825

Thanks for all the work, guys.

I'm still working through the backstory and characters, but I should start on quests and scripting tomorrow.

In regards to the main plot (not the prologue), I've made some changes after consulting with lore buffs:

- The enemy will not be the Tsaesci, but a power-hungry prince in High Rock (thus, Malat will be set in Iliac Bay)

- The invaders will be comprised of mercenaries from all racial backgrounds.

- The mod will feature more diplomatic intrigue than the original concept

- Blood and violence are still central to the mod

Guest deleted2159825

Why not the Tsaesci?

Several reasons:

- It would involve creating a new race, then implementing them (My modding skills are too underdeveloped to undertake this with confidence)

- They're a bit two-dimensional (very simple "bad guys" lacking depth); the new aggressors afford more interesting characters

- After researching the lore, I've cooked up a backstory set in Iliac Bay, where Malat is strategically valuable, thus tempting invasion from several powers.