Most painful moment in life.

Keanumoreira

Following my popular thread: The most embarrassing moment in life; I've decided to create its cousin.

My most painful moment in life was when I was at my friends house, and fell from a two story jungle gym. My natural instinct was to use my left arm as a shield to protect my head, and the resulting fall sprained my arm. It was the most excrutiating feeling I had ever experienced, one that I can still remember vividly. :pinch:

So, who wants to share a painful memory; physical or mental?

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Getting my wisdom teeth pulled, I was under the sleeping gas when i had them pulled, as soon as i woke up the pain, the pain make stop feeling came to me. I was not given any pain killers during the operation.

It didn't even stop when i was given painkillers, in fact it lasted for a good 3 days.

Not to mention it was very bloody.

it didn't stop bleeding for a good hour and a half.

Good thing i was at the hospital at the time.

Getting my wisdom teeth pulled, I was under the sleeping gas when i had them pulled, as soon as i woke up the pain, the pain make stop feeling came to me. I was not given any pain killers during the operation.

It didn't even stop when i was given painkillers, in fact it lasted for a good 3 days.

Not to mention it was very bloody.

it didn't stop bleeding for a good hour and a half.

Good thing i was at the hospital at the time.

OUTCH!

Oh dude, that sucks. :blink:

Geeze, that kicks mine right out of the ballpark.

I cut a bit of my finger off with a tablesaw....

Not fun.

http://www.gifninja.com/Workspace/86918c69-d269-48ca-ae98-b1f14c359a00/output.gif

EWWWW

Mine is probably breaking my arm (for the second time). I fell down a flight of stairs and landed on my arm. I had a concussion. I got to take 3 days off school, but I couldn't play video games.... >.>