Most painful moment in life.

Keanumoreira

I nearly Severed the tendon in my right elbow..... extensive reconstructive surgery on my ankle.... 50 pounds of ice fell 4 stories crushing my leg and foot lots of broken bones..(same ankle that was operated on was broken).Unknown ... something wrong this summer with me... pure agony in my entire tummy.. felt like knives .... was on heavy morphine for pain.Two days in hospital.

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've a little military training, they teach you some really good mental exercises to dull pain...

...so it really sucks that this happened before I went to reserve school!

I fell over on a parking lot. the ground was a broken and bladed wasteland of basalt. It's meant to improve a car's traction, but the stones were as sharp as broken glass. I choose a hand wound over risking a lost eye or throat damage, and it sliced my hand literaly open. I had a scar for a year. The pain and bleeding were intense enough that I vomited and blacked out. I had to be given first aid by my faimly because I was only partly conscious.

It was not the wound that hurt, but rather, the fact that it flayed my hand and ripped the cappilary and nerve layers to the surface. Pure agony. It felt like putting your hand in a feezer, than running it under boiling water till the flesh boils too. it hurt so much I threw up, and blacked out. I was also informed it bled terribly and looked obcene.

I dont claim superiority here, but that really hurt a bloody nightmare, so I dont feel like Im last either.

I've a little military training, they teach you some really good mental exercises to dull pain...

...so it really sucks that this happened before I went to reserve school!

I fell over on a parking lot. the ground was a broken and bladed wasteland of basalt. It's meant to improve a car's traction, but the stones were as sharp as broken glass. I choose a hand wound over risking a lost eye or throat damage, and it sliced my hand literaly open. I had a scar for a year. The pain and bleeding were intense enough that I vomited and blacked out. I had to be given first aid by my faimly because I was only partly conscious.

It was not the wound that hurt, but rather, the fact that it flayed my hand and ripped the cappilary and nerve layers to the surface. Pure agony. It felt like putting your hand in a feezer, than running it under boiling water till the flesh boils too. it hurt so much I threw up, and blacked out. I was also informed it bled terribly and looked obcene.

I dont claim superiority here, but that really hurt a bloody nightmare, so I dont feel like Im last either.

OMG, that is just terrible! The very thought is just to guesome to think about. :sick:

No, give it to Dark Ninja, his is much more painful.

having your hand flayed alive hurts for a month. Seeing a friend destroy their life hurts for a lifetime.

This is too easy...seven broken ribs, punctured lung, fractured arm, punctured eardrum and 27 pieces of shrapnel all delivered at the same time, and I was the luckier recipient at the time.

For me my absolute #1 is seeing weak, worthless fools "condemn" unspeakable evil every single bloody day and do absolutely nothing.

Every day thousands of people are murdered, executed, raped, and violated and our so called leaders do nothing. All they do is look sad, say that the nations responsible are naughty, and talk about their upcoming tax increase. I sickens me, I find it genuinely painful to see just what obcene and evil acts people get away with every single day simply because the men we ellected are too frightened and too weak to do ever do more than talk.

An example is recently, a certain australian was acused of raping a 13 year old girl, with overwhelming proof against him. He was caught red handed and un repentant. He went free and the girl and her parent accused of wasting police time because he was the son of an incredibly wealthy man. Money bought injustice and a man who raped a child and likely would again went free. And we just have to stand back and watch. I have to say, that really does genuinely hurt.

Those it have to be physical or mental? Since you asked, I guess is that I jammed my big toe at the door and my toe nail fell. I have plenty more since I'm clumsy.