Leloup74 : too late

Leloup74

Hi everybody , that's the first time I came here because I never take the time to go before . Who is I am ? First I'm a French so please dont be rude because of my english (even if I love this language I still make some mistake) , second about my name I haven't think so for the people who not speak French my name is TheWolf74 (74 is an area of France) . What's I love ? I know that's weird but I love speak English so when I come here I'm always happy ^^ . I also love video games (like everybody) and I love read . I hope you will know much about me now.

Welcome to the Nexus.

Firstly, you speak much better english than a lot of native english speaker's I've met-for one thing, you actualy take the time and effort use proper grammer and full sentances-most people know that speak english favour grunting and pointing,

Secondly, it's never wise to mock someone's name-not only do you dishonour and disrespect yourself and them, but the awesomest names sound very strange when translated. udyrfrykte very loosely means "terrible beast" in Norwegian, doesnt stop people mocking the Udyrfrykte Matron in Oblivion though.

And thirdly, if a guy called Calliton tries to bite you, smile, and bandage the injury. He's just being friendly.