200 raped MSN.com... just sayen...

Cyanidepuppet

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Where does this endless hate come from?

perhaps from the fact that you have to be seriously mentally ill before you do something like that ?!

come on , even thinking about it makes me feel sick !

PS: my excuses if that was not what you aimed at

Horrific in the extreme. It boggles the mind how wretched some people can be. Concurrence with having these monsters executed.

In my opinion the only ones able to punish and judge are the victims. The result will be always just and fair. Because nobody knows what the victims had to endure by those ah... criminals. We aren't able to judge or punish the crimes committed by those ah..... criminals. Remember: Luke 6, 37

It comes from are darkest desires and comes in the from of anger and hatred. Shove them in a prison cell with the worst conditions for life I say, they get away with everything too easily if they die.

It comes from are darkest desires and comes in the from of anger and hatred. Shove them in a prison cell with the worst conditions for life I say, they get away with everything too easily if they die.

Your being very polite .. im a really nice guy if I might say so myself , but as I said before , this is one of the most terrifying and horrible things you can do to a person !

the one commiting the crime wont adapt himself to society , whatever you do , and since he/she ruined one's life , I say let him taste his own medicine

Yes it is bad, I don't deny that but I don't need to go down to their level of punishment. None of us do. We are all better than this and even though I want these people dead, death Edit: isn't really going to help the victims.

I think their fates should be in the hands of their victims.

The families of their victims should decide. Let these scum suffur the mercy they showed their victims, let them scream.