Hats off to all good modders

Suyeta

I just wanted to throw something out there that wasn't a question, request or rant but rather a high 5, shoulder pat, and kudos to all the modders that are working so hard to bring more content to this wonderfully open game. After spending more hours than I care to admit messing around with Geck, Blender, Nifscope, and a few other programs that were recommended, I made something. I couldn't possibly tell you what I made. It started out as an animation/pose attempt. After reading countless tutorials, viewing countless youtube videos, and attempting multiple trials all ending in errors, I have decided that modding is hard work and meant for those with the patience of a saint, the IQ of Bill Gates, and the spine and wrist of a 16 year old. While I doubt my stubborn nature will allow me to quit trying, I am taking a break from more inevitable failures to post my appreciation for those who have done so much already. You have my profound respect and appreciation. I can not stress how much.. but Thank You!

Thank you! Not many actually decide to thank us in writing like that, but I value a written thanks like this much more than an endorsement with "Good" written on it.

Modding's not that hard, it's just transitioning between the levels of difficulty in it, like worldbuilding, to making NPC's, to scripting and questing, then modelling and meshing, and making animations. Although I'm certain some people find some of those easier than others. That's just my perception of difficulty order.

You aint kidding either because I have been trying to learn my way around modeling this game and am still in disbelief as to the amount of time and dedication I know it took for you guys to be able to do this work...and for free at that!

I'm in a state of like, my jaw dropping when I open a new tutorial and find out it does'nt get any easier. But like anything, if you want real bad you'll suffer anything to get it, and right now it's my eyes and right index finger thats sufferin lol....visine anyone?

But yah, Thank you all for sure

You're wel-

Oh, you said "good" modders, didn't you? Never mind.

Jaysus, she's talking to you. :tongue:

lol I mean anyone who's made something that actually works in the game the way they meant it to. That alone seems to be a crowning achievement and all I've been trying to do is make one little animation to work with a console command like the "Some Poses". I can't even begin to imagine all the work JoshNZ has done with Animated Prostitution. Or all these mods that make these super awesome player houses just OMG. It's mind boggling when you're just starting out and have no freakin clue what you're doing.