We are aware aware of an issue with authentication on the site. See our status page for details. ×

Skyrim more like mmo

leontas2007

Hello people of TES.

First of all this is not another topic about skyrim multiplayer.

Now what I want to do, is to make skyrim feel more like an mmo, where you need followers to fight. This is not a request so this is why I put this topic here, I am just here to ask if there are mods that can make that happened.

Now what I want a map with more mobs and my need of a healer, tank, rogue, you know a team just like an mmo, and begin my adventure. In oblivion I used the construction set some times so I think I can handle skyrim construction set to create my own followers.

Skyrim has already has followers but they are useless...and you can only find mobs to fight in forts. Oblivion had a set of mods that made cyrodiil a living hell, mobs everywhere in all kind of differend levels. Now is there any set of mods I can use to make skyrim like this? :confused:

Again this is not a mod request and this is the reason I putted this post here, if I made a mistake please tell me :sad:

If there was a mod with spell buffs and more mobs it would be great.... I am curently play SkyRe on expert, but still there are not many mobs to fight. It is very rare to see npc with different allegiance to fight each other. But thanks for the answer, at least I will install Extensible Follower Framework

more mobs it would be great....

Have you looking for immersive patrols and organized bandits in Skyrim ?? (This has an hell edition if I remember well)

I knew about immersive patrols but I didn't know about organized bandits! this will be good! thanks for the suggestions

I saw this and seriously wanted to just make a chatbox addon like in MMO Goat simulator, where it just constantly scrolls text of gold farmers trying to sell and people crabbing "Lydia OP NERF PLOX" and one guy hitting enter on the same chuck norris joke over and over, maybe a few guys asking why they call it a xbox 360...

Other than that honestly I don't think you can make it feel more mmo, even TESO felt like a single player game the whole way through where random adventerors mugged dungeon bosses 50-1, I felt more like I was in a mass execution squad in TESO than I did a MMO

I saw this and seriously wanted to just make a chatbox addon like in MMO Goat simulator, where it just constantly scrolls text of gold farmers trying to sell and people crabbing "Lydia OP NERF PLOX" and one guy hitting enter on the same chuck norris joke over and over, maybe a few guys asking why they call it a xbox 360...

Other than that honestly I don't think you can make it feel more mmo, even TESO felt like a single player game the whole way through where random adventerors mugged dungeon bosses 50-1, I felt more like I was in a mass execution squad in TESO than I did a MMO

There are so many mods out there that overhaul skyrim. So I thought why not a mod that you can hire follower(healers, tanks, etc) and a mod that adds mobs. Well for the mobs at least there are mods. But for the followers sadly there are no mods like the one I want. I try to create my own npcs but I have some trouble...anyway. At least there are many mods to play with