ℹ️ Intermittent Download History issues ×

Mod's names request

sargerin

Hi there!

I don't know if it's rude or something since I'm totally newbie here, but I have a request: could someone tell me what are popular mods for faces/hairs/bodies? I just recently got F3 and all my experience related to mods comes from Morrowind and Oblivion ( I think I'm fairly knowledgeable about mods in TES4, I can even make little ones ( I haven't uploaded anything though) ).

I already found out that best body mod ( by endorsements ) is "DIMONIZED TYPE3 female body WIP" but that's only for females and this mod alone won't make my characters more beautiful ( I don't like original faces and I also saw much more prettier girls on various mod screens ). So, can anybody help me here?

P.S: How is my English ( I need this info for self-improvement :D) ?

You're English is definitely understandable, I wouldn't have guessed it wasn't your first language.

There's Project Beauty which improves the faces of npcs.

Robert's Male Body is a male body replacer.

There's quite a few hair-pack mods although I can't personally recommend any, as I don't use them.

As for making your character's face pretty, I dunno. I think most of the really nice faces are made differently than just using the in-game character creation...I don't have to worry about this so much as I use a male character with female companions which come with nice faces, so I don't have to worry about making them myself.

Hope this helps.

I use Hi-Rez Type 3 body with the face textures from Dimonized Type 3 body, Breeze's Male Body, Ghoul Skin Replacement for Breeze's, Ghoul Skin Replacement for Type 3, a personally tweaked version of Anthony Lings Coiffure for hair and eyes and Anthony Ling's Pretty Things for better looking NPCs.

Once you get used to the in-game face character creator, it's not too hard to make a nice looking face. Pick a preset with the general shape you're looking for and adjust the different sliders a little at a time until you get something you're happy with. You can always use the console command showplasticsurgeonmenu to change your face again later if there's something you don't like about it.

Thank you guys ;)

By the way: this command, showplasticsurgeonmenu sounds like it's function created just for changing your face. So is there any NPC or item/activator that works similar to robot in player's house that lets you change your hair style?

Well, I know how to type commands in console :P But I was curious if there is just NPC that could change your face for money or something, so you wouldn't have to use "cheats". I mean you can easily change your sex, face and race ( maybe hair style also ) using showracemenu.