I'm sad.

Keanumoreira

Hey guys...

It may come to a surprise to some of you guys, but its true, I feel guilty. Before you ask I've done nothing wrong, it's just how I feel about myself. I'm assuming you've read the 200 raped thread where four men raped all those poor women?

God...I feel so ashamed to call myself a man, to even look at myself anymore with acceptance. I've been like this latetly, like there's no way to escape it. So much pain that women have to endure while my gender thrives on acts such as this. Not to say that all are bad but are we really this cruel? If so, I don't think I'll ever live it down...

Hey guys...

It may come to a surprise to some of you guys, but its true, I feel guilty. Before you ask I've done nothing wrong, it's just how I feel about myself. I'm assuming you've read the 200 raped thread where four men raped all those poor women?

God...I feel so ashamed to call myself a man, to even look at myself anymore with acceptance. I've been like this latetly, like there's no way to escape it. So much pain that women have to endure while my gender thrives on acts such as this. Not to say that all are bad but are we really this cruel? If so, I don't think I'll ever live it down...

That's the pain that comes with morality Keanu. You should if anything feel proud of yourself for regret and anger like that, it proves you're a good man and that you arent like those scum guerillas.

We, you and I, can do nothing about the rape in the congo, and that's why it makes me so angry, but we can however do things on our end. Treat women with respect-there is nothing ordinary human being can do to change the world in a day, but over a life time you can make a diference even if just in the lives of the people you know.

And it's not men, atleast, not men as males. It's hatred. Hatred and utter corruption and loss of ethics. I think from what you're saying is that you're afraid that even you might have it in you to commit atrocities like that. You dont, I can tell you that now. All humans can go mad as these rebels have, but the obcene acts they have commited are not done for sex, but as a hate crime, and all humans can commit those if they allow their emotions to completely control their actions. Such people become like animals, less than human, it's such beasts that commited this unspeakable evil.

You shouldnt feel ashamed of your gender-nobody should, but you are right to be angry about the subjucation of women, it's a crime, and it's right to be angry about it.

my gf has been raped twice... from what i understand those guys had small d*cks... so its a self confidence thing. those men are shameful and disgraceful example of the human race. I hate to say it, but they should never have been born

There are good men in the world,you rarely hear though.."Man makes woman smile and feel good" you hear mostly of the horrible ones.... true.... it's an awful thing to hear.... but it's these atrocities that the news covers rather than the occasional comfort and gentleness someone gives to another person.

I know from personal experience just how dark and evil men can be.... but I still try to find the goodness in ones who hold wonder and light in their eyes and hearts.

Recently I saw personally the two sides of man . a wonderful girl.. no more than 100 lbs and at most 5 foot... her nose broken both eyes blackened I heard him constantly verbally abusing and belittling her before he hurt her... on the other side....... a man rushing to the aid of an injured woman.. a stranger... but in need of aid.. with no concern for his own safety so long as he was able to be there for this woman in need.

Men are all animals..... but some men are cuddly and dear.... some are Monsters....Sadly there are some... but luckily many are as wonderful and dear as your favorite kitten. and as loving.

Might wanna rephrase that last part.

Likening men to kittens... well I just dont think it quite works. Good and moral men are more like some species of dogs. usualy not terribly bright, but endlessly loyal and very empathic. http://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/File:Labrador_Retriever_black_ball.jpg

Might wanna rephrase that last part.

Likening men to kittens... well I just dont think it quite works. Good and moral men are more like some species of dogs. usualy not terribly bright, but endlessly loyal and very empathic. http://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/File:Labrador_Retriever_black_ball.jpg

*smiles* maybe for a guy you would say Dog.... but to a girl... or at least myself... I find the deepest love and empathy in my cat.... loyal and always endearing.

Plus who else will lick the water off my toes after a shower??

Keanu, let me tell you what I tell people I talk to face to face (and I am not flaming you at all, okay?):

Do not waste your breath apologizing for the actions of others.

Did you commit this atrocity? No. So there is no need for guilt on your part. Is what happened horrendous and inexcusable? Absolutely, for there are no words to describe a crime such as this one (there are plenty, but most of them will all get me banned for using them). You cannot sit there and think "I'm ashamed to call myself a man" after hearing things like this, so do not do it. Real men, don't do sh*t like this. Real men treat women (and their fellow men) with respect, dignity, and humanity. You know it, I know it, all of us here know it.

These so-called "men" are not men at all, they are cowards who attacked defenseless women and children because none of them were man enough to engage someone in a real fight.

End of story.

So stop lumping yourself in with garbage - you are better than that and all of us know it!

*Edit*

And while I'm at it ... this goes for the rest of you guys too. Almost all of you are good and decent sorts, so do not lump yourselves in with scum that would commit acts like these, because you're better than they are.

Edited by DarkNinja13

I like arthropods.

Firstly, you've got to be utterly heartless not to say these two arent cute! http://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/File:Adult_Male_Phidippus_mystaceus_Jumping_Spider.jpg http://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/File:Mystaceus.jpg

No, realy, if you're scared of spiers, you wont be after that pair, they're cute as and the photography is simply unbelievably, breathtakingly good since they're about as big as the end of your thumb.

it's only some species though, I think scorpiones are just beautiful-elegant and graceful, and spiders have amazingly intelligent eyes, especialy Lycosa and Pihdippus genus spiders, IE, american jumpings spiders like what I linked, and large Wolf Spiders(global)

And they're just such marvels of evolution. Some spiders have almost 360 degree vision. Some Lycosa can better than us and in full colour, AND have almost 360 degree back and white vision. They can also sense vibrations with their legs, giving them a "sixth sense" for danger, and have beautifuly well evolved bio systems. Just take their teeth for example. A spider's Chelicerae, which are the big soft hairy bits just below the eyes, serve as a shield, a fang sheath, a duct for the venom to pass through, an armour plate for the venom glands, and as lips. Thats a lot of use for a small body part.

Snakes are nice too, the pythons I've seen are not only extremely beautiful in their liquid grace, but also amazing animals just to be around. And some are also beautifuly paradoxical. One of the deadliest snakes in the world is the infamous Gaboon Viper. Big gaboon females have enough vemon in em to kill an elephant or more. But they almost never use it. It's like it's enough for them to know they're deadly, one especialy unwise scientist once actualy picked on up with his hands, not a snaking pole, and put her on the scales by hand. She didnt even wriggle. They're lazy and somewhat gentle, preffering just to hiss and bluster rather than bite-then again, if they do bite, it's REALLY lethal, even to huge mammals.

I like arthropods.

talking about going off-topic xD

on-topic = dude , you are far better then the disgusting people who do such horrid things , and the reason why is just plain and simple = you feel guilt for something you have not commited and should thus not feel guilty, yet you feel with those women.

I can say I envy you ... I wish I could the same way you did to be honest ... not saying that I dont care , just saying that im having a hard time doing so ... and this last sentence sounds like utter bull**** to me but if you guys can make something positive out of it be my guest ...

the first sentence still counts though