Stick Figure Armor

Bryson

@LHammonds:

I might have loopcutted every stick 3 to 5 times... :whistling:

But its going to be a solid black tex, I did the loopcutting more for weightpainting reasons :P

Nearly done with wieghtpainting btw

@LHammonds:

I might have loopcutted every stick 3 to 5 times... :whistling:

But its going to be a solid black tex, I did the loopcutting more for weightpainting reasons :P

Sorry for the confusion, that is exactly what I was trying to get across. Exact same block look, just more verts to weight paint.

LHammonds

Edit - All done and uploaded! LHammonds, I linked to your file as recommended, would you please return the favor?

File page

UK47 helped me fix it and im going to make a non-test esp and an icon

Screenshot:

LHammonds, I linked to your file as recommended, would you please return the favor?

Not only did I do that, I also noted it in the comments and sent a personal PM to everyone in my comment log that was interested in stick figure armor, race or companion.

I also updated your description so the URL to my page is a bit more friendly...it is now clickable and gives the name of the mod you are clicking to.

LHammonds

LHammonds, I linked to your file as recommended, would you please return the favor?

Not only did I do that, I also noted it in the comments and sent a personal PM to everyone in my comment log that was interested in stick figure armor, race or companion.

I also updated your description so the URL to my page is a bit more friendly...it is now clickable and gives the name of the mod you are clicking to.

LHammonds

.... wow, thanks

How did you do the url thing? I'll do the same for you

How did you do the url thing? I'll do the same for you

I edited your description. All you have to do is edit it again and you will see what I did.

Don't worry about spreading the word about my swords...the people in my comment log that I messaged were specifically looking for stick figure armor/races/companions and would obviously be interested in this mod as well.

EDIT: Here is me being funny:

LHammonds