Morrowind Graphics Extender

Guest Plugin Manager

The MGE is really nice and has a lot of options for making Morrowind look better. But I personally like the original view distance better than being able to see for miles( which is an option in this program). I think the mist that keeps you from seeing to far adds to Morrowind's mysterious quality. it's like your walking along and suddenly a dwarven ruin rises from the fog...it's cooooool. Not to mention the fact that with the long draw distance you feel like your watching a slide show.

• Replies 643
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i have never played morrowind are some of the other old oblivion games. i have only played oblivion 4. so will

this let me go to morrowind and if so can i do the

morrowind story line on there

so can someone send me a message telling me so

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

MGE doesn't work at all for me. I can change the resolution or enable windowed mode but other than that, mge doesn't work. I have created distant land textures, meshes and statics, I have also enabled all related options to enable distant land (but it doesn't work in the game). In the same instance, I have enabled an active shader variable and enabled all options related to enabling shaders in the game (but they don't work in game).

Any help would gladly be appreciated.

• 2 weeks later...