Morrowind Graphics Extender

Guest Plugin Manager

I keep getting errors such as: Actor animation problem with "x" This actor has no Animation class!. X = Cliffracer000000014, or Nix00000014, or other such animals.

Anyone know how to fix this? Other than that, this mod is amazing makes the game look awesome. While I can't get the long distance view to work w/o giving me only 5fps (on a very expensive gaming computer) the upgraded graphics and settable max fog distance of 250 is very nice.

• Replies 643
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

jamespb1,

Did you disable pixel shading in Morrowind Options before running MGE for the first time? You should. Turn those off, relaunch MGE, use Morrowind default, then give it a go.

*facepalm*

All those times of installing MGE, thinking I could run it with a smooth framerate this time and getting a low one.

I know you directed it towards jamespb1 but hopefully this can help me too.

Thanks for this great mod! The widescreen support alone is enough to make this great game replayable for me on my HDTV. Not to mention the great view distance increases and other eye candy!

I have one question, though. How do I get screen shots to work? The Allow Screenshots option is greyed out, and setting it manually in the ini file didn't seem to work.