Guest Plugin Manager

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 643
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
After a bit of bother I got MGE up and running, but now if I try to alter shaders or generate distant land files I get a message saying that either the shader I'm trying to add, or the default ground texture is not a valid win32 application. Any ideas as to what's causing this? I have all the requirements. Edited by kitthehacker

• 2 weeks later...

using this as part of morrowind overhaul and it was working perfectly fine, except for the fact the water didnt look reflective.

i ended up realizing that this was due to the fact that pixel shading in the morrowind launcer was set to off. on putting it on, however, my resolution has result from my widescreen enabled 1360x780 (set by mgeui.exe or whatever) to the default in the morrowind launcher. NOTHING i can do seems to set this back to widescreen. How can i get my widescreen resolution back? i dont care if this means staying with default water..!

I've got a bit of an annoyance here. I use the improved water shader (I can't live without it, its so awesome) and Vurt's Groundcover as animated grass. When I'm around water, I notice a sort of invisible outline of grass above the actual grass, which makes the water behind it invisible except for caustics.

Here's a screenshot: http://i55.tinypic.com/8wxkm1.jpg

I've already tried disabling reflections, which didn't help, and re-ran distant land generation several times. Does anyone know what causes this?

I cannot get this to work properly. At best, I get a registry error when trying to open MGE. After research it seems MGE is not compatible with the impulse version of the game due to the morrowind exe. Is there any way to get the proper exe and use this?