Morrowind Graphics Extender

Guest Plugin Manager

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 643
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Installed, ran the program with max everything (mostly just to test it works) and did the LOD generate thingy.

Ran Morrowind.

I get an error telling me the game can't use some kind of snowflake mesh from bloodmoon (I have the game of the year edition. Both expansions installed) and the game closes itself when I have to Ctrl-alt-delete to be able to see the error pop-up and remove it

Now here's where it gets funky.

I redo Bloodmoon's installation and run Morrowind.

Everything is fine.

I close the game and try launching it again (to make sure) and it can't use the mesh file again (same mesh, same mesh name)

Edit:Nevermind, it's not MGE.

Uninstalled it and the game is still throwing up this error.

I used to get that "snowflake" error before I tried to use this mod. Try running Morrowind as an administrator, works for me.

The mod/utility works when I try to do things like disable fog, but no matter what I try I cant get the draw distance to go up. I set it to 100 and got same old Morrowind nearsightedness as always. Sort of lame when that's the ONLY thing I want from this mod/utility. Also, it turns the sun black. I installed it manually, ran the MGEgui (which seems to work), tried disabling fog, and ran the distant land wizard; Yet no draw distance.

This is amazing. I just did a fresh install of Morrowind when thinking of the Dragonborn add on. I can't believe what this did to the original game. I can see Vivec from Seyda Neen :) The only question I have is, can I run it in wide screen somehow? Again..this is amazing thanks timeslip!! I also have MGSO installed. I haven't play Morrowind for years!! I have so many equipment slots and skills...and my spells fizzle..lol. Thanks dude!!

• 2 weeks later...