Morrowind Graphics Extender

Guest Plugin Manager

• Replies 643
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Okay... I downloaded the latest version of this mod (3.8.0 manual) and I put all of the dll files where they need to go as well as the rest of the files. The mod does not work, and I get an error telling me to install the mod. Please help... This is highly anticipated mod.

• 3 months later...

Hello,

I installed MGE on two PCs. Both Win7 64Bit, the first an older laptop, the second a new gaming-machine^^ (NVidia GTX 770, Win7 64Bit). I followed a guide to install and adjust, so I downloaded MGE V.3.8.0b.

On the old Laptop it worked, but with very bad performance, because of the bad graphiccard. After installing it exactly the same way on the new PC, I cant open MGE.gui - it crashes.

After hours of searching in forums, I read, that there a incompatible files with 64Bit in MGE and that there´s a version for 64Bit users at the Nexus.

Has someone had the same problems? And which of the versions here I should take?

Please help, it´s so annoying to can´t run it...

• 3 weeks later...

I extracted the files from the latest version on the list Spirithawke posted. When i try to run MGEgui it says "Unable to find Morrowind registry keys. Please run the game before trying to run MGE." So i try to run the game and it says "ERROR: MGE is not configured. Please run MGEgui to configure it before launching Morrowind."

So neither one will run without the other.

Any help here?

• 4 weeks later...