Witch Hunt

DarkSpiral

I heard DA;2 will take 10 years ;)

Yes, that's what the devs have been saying for months. While BKE is totally correct, "What is seen cannot be unseen", for those of you who (like me) just can't help yourselves, see: "What do we KNOW so far?" on BioWare Social :ninja:

The OP, SirOccam; is doing a great job of collecting, summarizing, and posting the relevant links for every scrap of DA2 information that can be considered (even semi-) "official". He keeps editing his original post, so all the latest stays right at the top.

But BE WARNED! There may be things you'd rather learn "when the time is right", than "six months ahead and out-of-context."

So... (getting back on-topic, instead of being hijacked into the "DA2 - Whaddya' Think?" thread) I've already got my (stupid) BioWare Points, and will be getting WH as soon as it's available, just as I did with LS. If it's anywhere near as good as that was, I'll be very, very pleased!

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No one knows at this point. There is limited information I can offer and don't go into the official forums! There is a troll lose and what is seen can not be unseen :sick: :yucky:

Quick tell me where this troll is, I need some troll fat for my other game :laugh:

You don't want to know, what I've seen has burned into my retina. Go to the official DA2 general thread in BioWare forums and check out a couple of threads. You know what in second thought, don't! You'll thank me later.

As Thandal has pointed out, yes there is a tread that deals with information about DA2. A word of warning there are spoilers and if you don't want to be spoiled, then do not enter. Enter at your risk.

I'm looking foreward to this very very much, for several reasons.

1. Because it's the conclusion to a massive story that is in desperate need of ending. To many questions, not enough answers. I DEMAND ANSWERS!

2. You get to see morrigan again. That in itself is awesome.

3. Its the end of the DLC. Which means, it is offically the beginning of custom content adventures based on other characters. Yes! This means your can offically start making those adventures about completely unrelated characters without fear that Bioware may release some DLC of similar nature. Which is awesome! Bring it on!

Will take 10 years to play or will cover a span of 10 years in the game? There is a big difference between the two. :biggrin:

If anyone can make an CRPG that takes 10 years to PLAY (and stay enjoyable for that span) I'll buy (or more likely, subscribe to) it!

Of course some of us remember when DnD first hit the scene (see my profile.) I think it's managed well over a 10-year run, but that's not quite the same thing now is it? :tongue:

No one knows at this point. There is limited information I can offer and don't go into the official forums! There is a troll lose and what is seen can not be unseen :sick: :yucky:

Quick tell me where this troll is, I need some troll fat for my other game :laugh:

You don't want to know, what I've seen has burned into my retina. Go to the official DA2 general thread in BioWare forums and check out a couple of threads. You know what in second thought, don't! You'll thank me later.

As Thandal has pointed out, yes there is a tread that deals with information about DA2. A word of warning there are spoilers and if you don't want to be spoiled, then do not enter. Enter at your risk.

To right I don't want to read about DA2 or anything else of the BW site, when it was first announced the BW forums where on fire with people hypothesising about one thing and another. I don't mind discussing fact, but some people carry on about a maybe/would like as if it was true, I can't stand it, read enough and before too long you can't tell fact from fiction :wacko:

10 years worth of a game is insane. I can barely stand playing a game for a couple weeks in a row.

I like mine to last as long as possible, not 10 years though :wallbash: the longest I've taken to play one game was about 6 months, back in the days when you walked/ran everywhere and being nosey I had to cover every square inch, open every door, chest cupboard and there were no walkthroughs then, so if your quest was to find X I could spend several nights looking for something.

Will take 10 years to play or will cover a span of 10 years in the game? There is a big difference between the two. :biggrin:

If anyone can make an CRPG that takes 10 years to PLAY (and stay enjoyable for that span) I'll buy (or more likely, subscribe to) it!

Of course some of us remember when DnD first hit the scene (see my profile.) I think it's managed well over a 10-year run, but that's not quite the same thing now is it? :tongue:

And to think that I was under the impression that I was one of the few folks that remember when the Old P & P DND came out.<G> I wasn't going to mention it since it would have aged me tremendously.<LOL>

Now I getting back on the topic at hand I was just thing about something. With GOA and WH it says that you can import you character from either DAO, or Awakenings. Now if you import your character from awakenings over to either GOA or Wh would you still be able to run it in Awakenings after your done with them two? Or has anyone tried this here out.