Witch Hunt

DarkSpiral

Now I getting back on the topic at hand I was just thing about something. With GOA and WH it says that you can import you character from either DAO, or Awakenings. Now if you import your character from awakenings over to either GOA or Wh would you still be able to run it in Awakenings after your done with them two? Or has anyone tried this here out.

You would not be able to leave Awakenings mid-game, do GOA and/or WH and then return to your mid-game point. It would not surprise me however, to find that you would be able to start Awakenings all over again with the character that already did half of it and one or both of the last two expansions.

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Now I getting back on the topic at hand I was just thing about something. With GOA and WH it says that you can import you character from either DAO, or Awakenings. Now if you import your character from awakenings over to either GOA or Wh would you still be able to run it in Awakenings after your done with them two? Or has anyone tried this here out.

You would not be able to leave Awakenings mid-game, do GOA and/or WH and then return to your mid-game point. It would not surprise me however, to find that you would be able to start Awakenings all over again with the character that already did half of it and one or both of the last two expansions.

What I am curious about is say that once I finish DAO would I be able to do GOA, WH and then go in and Play Awakenings? Or wouldn't it allow me to import back into DAO from WH or GOA?

I'm confused, when exactly does this DLC take place, before or after Awakening?

Relative, (and totally NON-canonical) timeline:

DA:O 12-18 months, (maybe longer, if the time needed to accomplish TSP, RTO, and WK is to be accounted for?) Begins in the 30th year of "the Dragon Age" (so "9:30 Dragon".)

... TSP any time (after the Warden left Lothering) within the period of DA:O.

... RTO any time (after the Warden left Lothering) within the period of DA:O.

... WK any time (after the Warden left Lothering) within the period of DA:O.

DA:A approx 6-months after end of DA:O, lasts maybe 3-6 monhs (so approx. "9:31 or 32 Dragon".)

WH approx 1-year after the end of DA:O (so approx. "9:32 or 33 Dragon".)

GoA indeterminate, but bounded by: Must be after DA:O. Can be after DA:A. Probably before WH.

DA2 Must begin before the sacking of Lothering, and probably after Battle of Ostagar (so "9:30 Dragon" as well.) Lasts for approx. 10 years!

Personally, I'd like there to be more of a chronological break between DA:O/A and DA2, (since I can't play "my" Warden. :mad: ) Say, "While still a child, Hawke had to flee from Lothering just ahead of the Darkspawn horde. Now a grown wo/man, s/he never forgot what it was like to have to abandon everything s/he knew just to survive. S/he swore to Bethany and Carver that they would never have to go through that again... No matter what." That would still allow DA2 to "start" in 9:30, but really take place over the period 9:40 to 9:50, or so.

We'll just have to wait and see! :yes:

What I am curious about is say that once I finish DAO would I be able to do GOA, WH and then go in and Play Awakenings? Or wouldn't it allow me to import back into DAO from WH or GOA?

Question 1: Unless they do some fancy coding to prevent it, you should be able to.

Question 2: You cannot import anything into DAO, it is not possible.

People do not make a new thread about this and use this to give a general thread as your opinion about Origins last DLC.

But.. but... I wanted to make several threads to clutter up the forum about this... was thinking maybe one thread for witch and another for hunt... I know, how about a new thread every day until it comes out! :tongue: :wink: