From dust.

Keanumoreira

I must admit that this sim/game is by far most the best i have ever seen.

And im counting even all the new 3dmarks that are quite hard to beat right now even with the best hardware.

Amazing work theyve done so far. The physics are especially eyecandy and it looks all so real.

THX for the vid m8. :thumbsup:

I'm very much excited about this one, I am Hoping it'll support dx11 and coming out for pc, that would be Awesome.

Woot a new benchmark :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

As I said in the other thread where you posted this video, this is something I might consider a killer app for DX11, and possibly move to Windows 7 for. (Shooters, so what, big deal)

So we'll see in March I guess. :tongue:

And like I said there too: just imagine a new Black & White that looked and behaved like this. It was already enough fun throwing rocks, trees, people, etc around, watching them roll and crash into things.. with an engine like this, oh man... you'd never get me away from it. :teehee:

I love god like sims and this looks great, I'm just afraid theres a chance it'll end up like Spore. I was madly anticipated for it but it ended up being a failure IMO. Well maybe not a total failure, but Spore really didn't deliver on the level they presented.

But then again its a new game :thumbsup:

I must admit that this sim/game is by far most the best i have ever seen.

And im counting even all the new 3dmarks that are quite hard to beat right now even with the best hardware.

Amazing work theyve done so far. The physics are especially eyecandy and it looks all so real.

THX for the vid m8. :thumbsup:

In the vid they said it was just a taste of what they presented in the sim. That means there must be a lot more we haven't seen yet. If that isn't exciting then Yellowstone Park might as well erupt now. :laugh:

Wow, that's pretty cool. I love world building, sims and god sim games, and this is like all of them rolled into one!

It looks simply beautiful as well. Can't wait for this.

Wow, that's pretty cool. I love world building, sims and god sim games, and this is like all of them rolled into one!

It looks simply beautiful as well. Can't wait for this.

God games are my passion, my favorite game genre of all time, but unfortunatly, I don't get to play much of it. God games also interfer with my religion because I'm Catholic, and I'm basically "Playing God", but almost everyone does with a game when they get a chance so I guess its not a big deal. Not to go into religion; I'm just saying.