Need Help from more experienced modders!

Quirkyblonde

I'm working on a housing mod, and I want to include a specific spell with the mod for the player to use. How would I go about giving that spell to the player?

Is there a script? Should I just make a bunch of scrolls with the spell in a re-spawning chests so there's always some there? Can I put an original spell on a scroll in the CS? Help!

yes, that works in-game. I want it to happen automatically as a part of a mod. I'd like to maybe use the enchantment on a staff, but it's not a standard enchantment. It's actually Relmyna's torture spell from SI, but I'm not sure how to enchant a staff with this spell. There MUST be a way, I just haven't come across it yet...

You make an enchantment ID, and give it a script affect. You look for the script used for that spell, and then save it as Staves enchantment. Make a staff, look for the enchantment found at the stats window of that staff, and save.

Otherwise, you could just do it menumode via questscript or something.

Short DoOnce

Begin MenyMode 1044
  If DoOnce == 0
    Player.AddSpell [iD]
    Set DoOnce to 1
end

That will add the spell as soon as the game main menu loads. The main menu to choose save game, load, or create new.

SERelmynaExperimentSpell 4566D

If you use a spell in a script instead of a console code, you can usually just use the readable name like "Player.AddSpell SERelmynaExperimentSpell"