If you could have one thing....?

Juttzz

A book in which, whatever I write, happens. For example, I could write "The best gaming PC in the world parachutes unharmed into my front garden, it is already installed with all my games and Windows 7", and it would happen.

I could use it for humanity as well.

That's what I'd want, because with that, I could do anything. It'll never happen >.>

The ability to forget the things that I can't forget but don't want to remember.Some things are best forgotten.

I would get either:

The evilest power ever, destroy humanity and keep some as my slaves

or

I would get godlike power, remove all bad people from earth, such as criminals, molesters (right spelling?), rapers, tubers, campers and hackers in Call of Duty.

I would cure cancer and aids, I would make a spaceship which is twice as fast as lightspeed and would rise into another world, larger than this, where

money grows on trees and the water consists of pure milk, with only 0,1% fat.

There wont be stones, there will be meat lying on the ground and I would eat every pound of it.

I would get a frikkin monster, marry a lovely woman, have 2 or 3 kids.

Then I would remember the humanity from earth and make them travel to this new world.

Then I would reinvent some criminals to beat their ugly ass up.

Then I would remove them again.

After all, I would jump down from a bridge.

When my head is cracked and my eyes fell out, I would wake up and recognise, that crime is always there.

That life isn't easy, that life is hard.

You have to work for a little bit of money, to get milk with 3,5% fat, which makes you fat when yo drink more than 2liters a day.

Money, with which you can't eat 5 pounds in an hour.

Criminals wil always be here, no matter how much of them burn in hell when they're dead.

They will be born over and over again and I swear to god, if anyone ever has his or her dirty hands on my family or friends,

I frikkin break your bones.

Amen