Bullpop grip / attack animation request

Corehound

Hey every1 :thumbsup:

I have always been a big fan of the bullpop weapon system, both in gaming and RL, as it is very easy to move with in the field and has the ability to have a long barrel and still be very compact, it do have it's downsides too as it is not well suited for CQB as it can not be adapted with flex, fold or steto- stock, making it harder to turn corners without exposing too much of yourself and still maintain weapon stability enough to get a clear 'n fast aim, unless you have a "gun-cam" ofc :tongue:

And as this weapon system is a popular one it naturally also found it's way into FO3, sadly as far as I know, no grip animation has been made for this weapon type yet, so basically all we have to choose from is "pistol" or "Rifle - Automatic (2 Hand)", which is not very "satisfying" for a "pro" gunslinger like myself :laugh:

My request is therefor, for some1 to create a "Bullpop" grip / attack animation please! :thumbsup:

And just in case I manage to reach some1 pro at this stuff, an animation for weapons with tactical verti-grips (mainly MPs) would be awesome as well :happy:

With best regards

Corehound

"Cry havoc and let slip the Corehound of war!"