are the mods download in TESnexus free

BORKOVIC

Absolutely! Any mods that need to be payed for are illegal. You may want to read the terms of service before you agree to them, next time. Now you're contractually obligated to take your temperature rectally, and submit it to the Nexus Staff every two hours. :(

(Just kidding.)

Welcome to TheNexus

Just in case you want an official answer, - If you look under my pic (yes that is what I really look like) There is a green banner that says Moderator. That means what I say is official if I put it in orange.

Yes, ALL mods on this site are absolutely free. If someone it trying to charge for one, let me know and they will be removed from the site.

We do have an optional premium membership that costs, however they do not get any more mods than any one else, just access to a faster download server and more features.

BUT..

Those extra premium features and faster servers are absolutely worth the money!! :D

I agree, the price is reasonable and the premium membership is worth every penny! :thumbsup:

Much truth spoken here. If you have a fast internet connection AND you want to download tons of mods, you can get them MUCH faster with a premium account...but it is not mandatory.

It is not even mandatory to register if the mods you want to download are under 2MB. Anything over that size, you have to be a registered member.

Also keep in mind that you can support this site financially just by not blocking the ads that are displayed if you cannot afford to spend the money.

LHammonds

So basically, if I wanted to support the site even further, I could turn ads back on?

I'm not sure you have the option of re-enabling ads on premium accounts. Would probably have to browse while not being logged in to see the ads.

LHammonds