ℹ️ Intermittent Download History issues ×

Skyrim realistic follower things

GaryFishFX

Hello to all my old and new friends.

I recently came back to Skyrim after a few years and it's a cool as I remember it. I found a nice mod called Fabulous Followers, My Home Is Your Home, Dine with Followers, and Amazing Follower Tweaks which lets me have five followers.

I've been looking for a mod that lets me purchase a room for my followers at the inn when I get to sleep there. I don't think it's realistic or fair that I get to sleep in a warm bed and they hang around the inn all night, or (before Amazing Follower Tweaks), stand and watch me sleep.

I was going to add this to my mod's list and play a bit with creating it if anyone was interested.

Any ideas are always welcome.

Gary

I've used Frostfall and RND for a long time, but I've never really payed attention to changelogs when upgrading them. The other day, I set up camp outside a dungeon after a long "visit" because I was tired and couldn't carry much. I slept from about 5PM to 1AM and got up. Serana walks over to the tent and lies on the bed roll. I've never seen a follower do that before. I don't know which mod, or DLC, does it. I also don't know how long she would have lain there, cause a Blood Dragon decides to come by for breakfast, in the middle of the night. She got right up.

Serana does a lot of stuff compared to vanilla followers, but I don't remember her using a bed or bed roll before. Does your Serana sleep?

EDIT: I guess I should add that I don't have any follower mods, per se, though I do have Interesting NPCs.

Edited by Lord Garon