Skyrim Complete PC Shutdown Problem (Not CTD)

perfectlydiverse

I posted my issue on an old thread (cir. 2011), but never had any response, so I'm posting a new thread hoping for some discussion. Here's what I posted:

I'm having a similar issue as the others on this thread. Skyrim crashes my computer. But mine instantly powers off my Desktop. No certain action or time causes the issue. It just randomly powers off, then after a few seconds my computer powers on again. I also have some lagging issues when in dungeons, but not when out in Skyrim... (whether that helps diagnose anything or not). Computer Build Specs are at the bottom of this post.

My PSU was recently replaced through warranty claim, which fixed some computer instability I had before the replacement, but this issue is the only one to remain.

I've run sfc for corrupted files --> no corrupted files (I have complete reinstalled windows 8.1 twice trying to solve this issue)

I've completely removed and reinstalled graphics drivers --> no change

I've measured computer temps using multiple tools (i.e. speedfan, SPM etc.) --> I'm not overheating. I Stay under 35 dgrees Celsius.

Done cpu and ram stress and error checking (Prime95, MemTest86+ etc.) --> not a hiccup

So, any further help would be appreciated.

Link is to download a few Skyrim Logs for crashes and an SPM Log. I wasn't permitted to attach files here.

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/btr6wwzlila5cdz/AADtA5UQ5E1GJfuPXQsbBvqla?dl=0

Build:

Intel i7-3770K (Intel HD4000 Graphics)

8GB DDR3 RAM

No Discreet Graphics Card

860Watt Corsait AX860i Platinum PSU

Just to add something else I've tried, I removed the atimgpud.dll from my Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim directory because I've heard it can cause stability issues when it there and you don't use ATI graphics. That also hasn't worked.

I've also noticed that when I boot Skyrim back up after a crash it shows me double the saves I had before: adding old saves I had already deleted to the ones I kept. I then delete the old saves again, but then whenever it decides to crash again it does the same thing...

Any thought are appreciated!

I also posted on the steam forums to see if anyone had any ideas and we've hit a wall. Here's the link there.

View pages 175, 176, & 179: http://steamcommunity.com/app/72850/discussions/0/846956740639650936/#p175

OK... I've just had Skyrim crash my computer at the same place doing the same thing twice back to back. I was in my home in Riften managing my items in the chest by the bed. That's all I was doing both times. I start from a save in the Bee and the Barb, exit from there and walk to my home, enter, then walk over to the chest open it look at the weapons, then move to the apparel, and as I was looking at my apparel it crashed both times. I've never had this happen the same way twice before. It's crashed about 6 times on me today!

I've updated the Skyrim Papyrus logs in my dropbox (link above). Papyrus.0 and .1 are the two that crash at the same place. All the rest are from separate crashes.

NOTE: I'm not using any Mods. This is stock Skyrim.

Edited by perfectlydiverse