Elsweyr the Deserts of Anequina

C1pher

I wanted to download this mod from tesnexus, but its status is currently on "hidden". Is this the latest version of the mod? If not, is there a mirror where I can download the latest version?

Edit:

I stumbled onto the official mod topic and apparently I'm missing the July 2010 Add-on. Does anyone know where I can download this update?

Could u put this race in Elsweyr:

http://www.tesnexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=21483

just npc with background

THX..

What?! The heck you talkin' 'bout Willis? You'll need to find the author to ask that. This thread is about actually trying to find the file...... :blink:

I was able to download it this morning and Iliana was kind enough to upload the add-on to megaupload. If anyone else is looking for the file, you can download it here.

Thanks for this. Has any reason been given as to why it has been hidden/blocked? I had to search far and wide to find it for dl elsewhere when I finally decided I wanted to tackle it, and it was only the Jan. release. I was pretty disappointed that it had disappeared since I love desert environments. :(

• 3 weeks later...

She hides it when she works on updates, so people won't download the old version. Personally, I don't like this kind of development philosophy, but to each their own.

It may be the other way around! I beleive she told everyone that she was not even gonna mod anymore! So I'm beleiving now that she may have just hidden it for good due to the amount of trolls hating on her mod!!! Beleive me, I cannot even get a hold of Iliana thru her PM box at all as I'm having FPS issues whenever I'm inside of or anywhere near Dune to see if Iliana has used high-res textures for any parts of Dune!