Im Disappointed, Sad and Angry

Damien7

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What a great ending.

And We can all learn something from this great honourable guy.

The nexus is indeed a great place to be and he makes some of the best points I think I have ever seen on any thread.

Jolly good, congratulations ImperialModder!

Welcome back!

I remember you, ImperialModder.

There's something a little heartwarming about this thread. Perhaps it's the way you describe the Nexus as a childhood home. Either way, I like it.

Hopefully everything will smooth out for you. And you're right to an extent, it has gotten a bit rougher here. As more people and the community gets larger, you will inevitably encounter more less savory people. On top of that, the staff has an ever-growing pile of stuff to deal with, Robin having the worst of it by far.

I think it's good you made this thread. Sometimes it's a good last resort when all other attempts at communication have failed.

I wish you the best of luck in the future.

Member has been reinstated after a short conversation in pm's,

It is not the act that is important, it is owning your actions that shows who you are.

Buddah

Thank you Buddah, and everyone else for being very understanding.

Welcome back, I also remember you. I'm glad things worked out for you and you can be part of the community again. :thumbsup:

I remember back in '07 things were very different. I met a lot of great people, and made a few enemies of course (Peregrine), but nowadays, I barely know anybody or my way around here.

If you look closer you will see that most of the time, the same people post around here. And with a community that's growing with more than 1.500 members each day it's imposible to know them all, even a small part, mostly becouse few ever post in topics like this one or other "community" topics that are not related entirely to the games.

I remember back in '07 things were very different. I met a lot of great people, and made a few enemies of course (Peregrine), but nowadays, I barely know anybody or my way around here.

If you look closer you will see that most of the time, the same people post around here. And with a community that's growing with more than 1.500 members each day it's imposible to know them all, even a small part, mostly becouse few ever post in topics like this one or other "community" topics that are not related entirely to the games.

Așa e, but the people I knew are long gone (I think).

I feel for yah ImperialModder I was sad to see you go

Things have changed a lot recently and it angers me . There has been a lot of adult mods lately and apparently that's all that people want to download.Everytime there is a new BBB conversion or a new adult mod people rush to download it and endorse and make file of the month. It doesn't give a chance for good Oblivion Mods to have a chance to be recognized whatsoever. I know about 10 - 20 modders who have pretty much quit modding because of this. No one seems to want to play good decent mods anymore.

But this is still a great site and Dark0ne and the moderators have made it fun