A MASSIVE CHRISTMAS MOD!

fi5h1fishy

Hello everyone!

Christmas is slowly creeping up on us, and i would like to create some form of massive Christmas mod for the community to share the Christmas spirit.

I was rather disappointed last year due to very few Christmas related mods being created. I mean, introducing Christmas hats and Christmas music into the game wouldn't really be considered to be immersive, but i think that it would be a great addition!

So i thought to myself as i wrote this, why not create a huge christmas mod! Im not talking about just adding some lights and some music, im talking about turning skyrim into a massive ball of christmassyness.

Here are a list of ideas (Off the top of my head) that i could include within this mod:

-Christmas hats (Its a good way to start.)

-A complete overhaul of the music, and convert every single track within skyrim into something a bit more christmassy.

-Some type of santa NPC.

-More snowy locations such as Whiterun, Riverwood, etc.

-Christmas lights. Lights everywhere!

-Reindeer's perhaps?

-PRESENTS AND CHRISTMAS TREES!

To be honest the possible christmas features that i could put into this mod are endless, but i would like to know what you guys would like within this mod. I don't know when it will be released, preferably a few weeks before christmas (By this I mean a bit more than a weeks time). Give me your ideas, and I will try my best to incorporate them into this mod.

Thank you, and I can't wait to introduce the christmas spirit into Skyrim! (Despite it being cold and snowy all the time in Tamriel, but lets just forget about that.)

For starters I think Christmas lights would be the most atmospheric change that could be done ! And what about a big Christmas tree that would replace that big tree in Whiterun

Really great idea. Don't know how im going to be able to produce lights, but I mean anythings possible when you put your mind to it! ;)