Open worldspace mods

taeratrin

I'm really interested in finding mods that add some of the surrounding countries (Hammerfell, Skyrim, Black Marsh, etc.). I've seen a few mods along these lines, but which are the most complete? I wouldn't be interested in one that adds the landscape, but has no cities/NPC's/quests/dungeons.

I'm really interested in finding mods that add some of the surrounding countries (Hammerfell, Skyrim, Black Marsh, etc.). I've seen a few mods along these lines, but which are the most complete? I wouldn't be interested in one that adds the landscape, but has no cities/NPC's/quests/dungeons.

Well there's Elsweyr the Deserts of Anequina, which seems to go off and on from public viewing. I also seem to remember seeing a similar mod to that, but I don't remember the name of it and I believe the two conflicted as well.

Then there's several Hammerfell mods being worked on, the biggest and most exciting one that has yet to be completed. I believe there's a topic on the official Beth forums about it. The other Hammerfell mods seem to focus on player homes rather than extended lands and quests, however, they are also a part of the Cyrodiil worldspace, with the use of a borderline removal. The larger Hammerfell mod that is not yet finished is a separate worldspace that you access through a "gate" like area at the borderline.

I think I remember reading about a Black Marsh addon, but don't remember much about it or if it was even completed. Same with Skyrim.

There is a Morrowind add on called Morroblivion that combines both Morrowind and Oblivion, but for some reason it isn't allowed to be uploaded here. I'm not really sure why because you have to have the Morrowind content, which you have to buy, in order to use the mod.

That's all I can think of atm. You might want to try the Mod Detective's at the top of this forum page.

There is a Morrowind add on called Morroblivion that combines both Morrowind and Oblivion, but for some reason it isn't allowed to be uploaded here. I'm not really sure why because you have to have the Morrowind content, which you have to buy, in order to use the mod.

MODS THAT USE CONTENT FROM OTHER GAMES (EVEN IF BOTHS GAME ARE MADE FROM BETHESDA) AND BREAK THE EULA AGREEMENT BETHESDA HAS MADE ARE NOT ALLOWED. END OF STORY. Its just the way it is. Bethesda has kindly asked Nexus to ban morroblivion content for that reason.

@ OP

You should try Tamriel Worldspace Modding Project if your looking for more regions

MODS THAT USE CONTENT FROM OTHER GAMES (EVEN IF BOTHS GAME ARE MADE FROM BETHESDA) AND BREAK THE EULA AGREEMENT BETHESDA HAS MADE ARE NOT ALLOWED. END OF STORY. Its just the way it is. Bethesda has kindly asked Nexus to ban morroblivion content for that reason.

@ OP

You should try Tamriel Worldspace Modding Project if your looking for more regions

LOL AmpolX. No need to use rude caps. I perfectly understand the rules of the modding agreements. However, that doesn't change my opinion. The mod is just a way to combine both games. As I have stated in the previous post, YOU HAVE TO HAVE THE ORIGINAL MORROWIND GAME (capped for your convenience since you seem to need to use it). This is why I do not understand why Beth has banned it. But, they have the rule, and as said rule, its unchangable. So sure, that is their end of story, but that's not the end of my opinion on the matter of it. As long as the mod requires the original game, I see no reason why it should be banned. If anything, this mod would actually help to sell further copies of the game!

And to the OP, the Hammerfell mod I mentioned earlier other than Elsweyr just got released:

http://forums.bethsoft.com/index.php?/topic/1114870-relzwipz-hammerfell/

downloadable here:

http://www.tesnexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=34484