We are aware aware of an issue with authentication on the site. See our status page for details. ×

omod compilation

gomola

Hi all,

I'm new to the oblivion modding scene and I'm currently enjoying trying various mods and realising how different ones conflict or needs other mods to work etc.

What I was wondering was, is there a omod compilation or lots of the mods that we all like that work together?

A large mod which will install all the best, graphics tweaks, texture upgrades, amour, companions, landmarks, quests etc. which will work together.

The biggest issue with that is that there is no combination of mods we all like. About the only mods you will find in everyone's list would be the Unofficial Oblivion Patches. Everything else is *heavily* determined by the individuals preferences, which is the best part of mods anyway.

Something that may help you, if you have the hardware to heavily mod Oblivion, would be TOTO. It goes over how to give Oblivion a serious audio/graphics overhaul.

Beyond that, you really need to work out what it is you want to add to the game and look from there. For example, my friends have all commented they would never play Oblivion if it were released the way I have it set up, as I have a heap of mod that require you to eat/drink/sleep/etc, which they do not want getting in the way of them stomping enemies. Personally, I could not play Oblivion without those things ;)