Noble hunters.

Lehcar

Poking through the toolset, it looks like originally there was an option to just sleep with Teli but for some reason they cut it. It says in the info for Mardy's conversation when you meet her again in the nobles quarter later on, that Teli was the one who was supposed to get pregnant with your kid if you decided to just sleep with her or with both of them, and that it would only be Mardy if you just slept with her alone.

I kind of wish they hadn't changed it, since I kind of like Teli better... :wacko:

It also says they wanted her to be holding a baby shaped bundle, but for some reason they didn't do that either, which is a shame. That would have been cool.

It also says they wanted her to be holding a baby shaped bundle, but for some reason they didn't do that either, which is a shame. That would have been cool.

Aren't dwarves born fully grown? I've never seen a dwarf child; elves yes, humans yes but you never see a dwarf child. It's either that or they keep them locked in a box and don't let them out until they outgrow the box :no: o_O :yes:

As far as the rest of it goes, why can't we make babies with both since we sleep with both?