Propane Tanks... We Need Propane Tanks

DeeVee74

Thermobaric hmm. This is outside the scope of this thread, but I'll agree we need more grenades and cunning uses of such.

I may be wrong but we have all the bits (except the sound) in the game or available. Jokerine's tanks, fireballs, detonators, timers and triggers and it seems like it's just tweaking stats, radii and yealds.

Declaration of interest here, I'm building Lerner Airfield from Con-Air (1997) in which movie the escaped prisoners used propane tanks to spectacular effect.

We could make it part of the same mod! Call it something fancy like 'Thermodynamic weapons augmentation for a new generation.'

Includes phosphorous, thermobaric and backyard solutions to population control and reduction!

"Put 'em to bed toasty warm, with TWANG!"

Edited by DeeVee74

We could make it part of the same mod! Call it something fancy like 'Thermodynamic weapons augmentation for a new generation.'

Includes phosphorous, thermobaric and backyard solutions to population control and reduction!

"Put 'em to bed toasty warm, with TWANG!"

We 'could'... but honest, messing about with statics, building movie sets and landscaping is pretty much my level at the moment :blush: So if you can and wish to do this... I wouldn't wait on me.

BTW. Oxides! everyone knows about phosphates but oxides will really put a fizz in your fireworks! Just in case you were looking for 'recipe' ideas.