Reseting Characters.

streetguy

Hi :D

I would like to request a mod that lets me rechoose my specials, skills, and perks according to my level, books read and bobblehead aquired.

Say that i am level 21 and want to change my skills, special and perks without having to start all over again or using the console which is honesly a mess.

Sorry for the double post, but really.

In the whole nexus where there are mods for pretty much anything you mean to tell me that there is no way to change your chosen special, skills and perks after leaving the vault ?

Come on! Surely I'm not the first one who though of that! Just a way to go through all the level ups again to be able to choose different things!

Sorry for the double post, but really.

In the whole nexus where there are mods for pretty much anything you mean to tell me that there is no way to change your chosen special, skills and perks after leaving the vault ?

Come on! Surely I'm not the first one who though of that! Just a way to go through all the level ups again to be able to choose different things!

you could change your level back to 1 via console, then change your race once to loose your perks and then give you experiance points to level up all way again. If you don't wanna use console... well your bad^^

Most people just know what they want when they apply the points, dude. You're the first person I've seen even consider this. And the console is not a mess.

~ Acavedo

First of all, the console is really a mess when you're trying to change your perks. Second of all, I really don't think I'm the first one to consider this. For example: You start with small guns because it is easier when you begin the game but when you reach high levels you want to switch to energy weapons or big guns. Or if you want to switch to another skill and also change your SPECIAL and perks accordingly without it taking a freaking hour. So yes, maybe you "pros" know exactly what they want when they start the game, but I bet that there are many more who would like to change their stuff without having to toy with the console for hours or start over again.

By the way, I have found a mod to do this, the personal terminal has a very nice system to change your character to whatever you want it to be.